Uncommanded Fuel flow shut off

flyingscotsman

This has suddenly happened today. DCS WORLD STABLE. Amended a previous Gazelle mission in Cacausus map to have some targets. Start from Runway, Just about to take off when Fuel Flow handle suddenly retracts engine unwinds.

Had it slaved to Hotas Throttle. Cancelled it, re-binded it, no change runs for a minute or so and lever retracts.

Deleted the hotas throttle action - suspecting throttle.

Confimred on runway for take off, Tried to take off, uncommanded Fuel flow lever retracts

Amended flight to take off engines running from pad, only got the throttle bound to the collective works fine, fuel flow shuts off after a minute or so.

Opened a previous mission at Creech, that worked fine last week, Took off from the runway, got down to the cranes and did a turn, uncommanded fuel flow lever retraction!

The only change I made this week was to pagefile size to speed things up, So rolled that back to 'best performance' let the pc decide etc

Both my versions of the game stable & Beta are 2.5.0 15365.

After the roll back, opened another Gazelle flight that I had not used previously,checked the Throttle/Fuel flow was fully forward, sat on the ground for a bit, got up flying, the fuel flow cranked back uncommanded, so I mouse'd it, push forward, It came straight back out of height and time - dead.

So whether it has a throttle assigned or not, the fuel flow retracts after a minute or so in both maps, on flights that I've had for a while

Any suggestions appreciated

As both versions affected I renamed the user folder, (Older_Version) restarted the game with New Mission etc and re-assigned the Fuel flow, collective etc It worked. I then had a User file with only the Gazelle in the Input section.

Copied new Gazelle input info into the older version and copied the whole thing accross

No idea what I did differently but works for me for the moment

I do have quite a few MODS but these are not for the Gazelle.

In any case back flying now, hope this helps anyone else