Warning lights around UFC blocking view of ODUs.

=4c=Nikola

It's a compromise of course to be able to see what I need in a given moment.

I believe more people have the same problem, they just are not vocal on this forum.

Just get track IR ?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Hold down Right Shift and Right Control then use the numpad keys to move your viewpoint around. Removable elements of a solid panel would be very weird to say the least.

The real answer, as has been said, is to get head tracking set up. You can do it without spending a huge amount of money - lots of stuff has been written on this forum on the subject. Not only will it allow better views in the cockpit, but it adds hugely to the experience in lots of other ways too.

Track IR is like a must for DCS, or go VR :)

But nevertheless I'd very much appreciate if RAZBAM could provide us with some good default snapviews just like ED did with the Ka-50 and A-10C. Like press+hold Num0 + Num4 to see the left MCPD + ODUs + ACP, Num0 + Num6 the same, just right hoof side and so on. This would totally help those who don't have headtracking gear and even with it it's great to have a stabilized close up snap view of the most vital avionics and switch consoles.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

Huh? I can easily see every OSB from my standard view in the Harrier pit, what am I missing?

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Snap views are very easy to save yourself ; let me find an old link for you...

Here.

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !

then don't buy the F18... the third (central) MFD is raised (towards the pilot)

Zip - VEAF :pilotfly:

If you want to learn, talk and fly with french-speaking friends, the Virtual European Air Force is here for you ! Meet us on our Discord and our forum

If you're a mission creator, you may want to check the VEAF Mission Creation Tools (and its GitHub repository) a set of open-source scripts and tools that make creating a dynamic mission a breeze !