DELETED

Thanks guys!

Currently having an amazing time with the rest of the Stingers in the new bird. We are all on cloud 9 at the moment.

Have spent the last couple of weeks on a new set of LSO assets and carrier mission which we will release to the public next week. We have created a total package for everyone which caters to airwings as well as squadrons and enables everyone a PLAT overlay for VR and monitor users.

You can see a sneak preview of some of it in my first landing attempt video I just uploaded:

GUmSYvYU-Cg

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome Jar! Look forward to your new assets. The old ones were invaluable for proper carrier ops.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

F/A-18C EFM has a much greater Cx value for flaps (compared with the mod), the thrust drops significantly faster and all of this coupled with a non-working (yet) ATC system...

So it's not surprising what you have to learn some things again... Anyway - you are the best! :thumbup:

I wish you good luck and hope that I can do something useful for you again!

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif

Thanks Morkva, yes it’s a great new challenge but the Hornet mod you made for us flew proudly for many years.

When we had a final ‘goodbye’ mission in your Hornet mod it was a very sad day.

Thank you sir, you kept us flying US Navy ops while we waited for this day.

Hi Teriander, we are a solo squadron (not part of a group/air wing) but we do fly with other squadrons as you can see from our friends at VFA-34 shooting traps with us.

We’re not on Discord.

Thank you, yes it’s public and free from our website or the link in the DCS mods forum.

Your grading seems a little lax. Best grade you can get with an underline anything is a no-grade. Best with any normal deviation is a fair, and best for () is ok. Any pass with any comment that isn’t () will be a fair at best. EGTL will be a cut pass as well (and likely DQ’d irl). You have essentially a window of 2 balls high to get an OK. You can get away with (lo) at the start or in the middle, but will be crushed if you keep it low for more than 1 period of the pass.

Thanks. Feel free to swing by for the next video and show us how to fly an approach.

Well Taylor was a no-show but we had VFA-34 and VFA-87 represent in the latest film :D

zPr2TQOG_kI

Been pretty busy lately and hard to find the motivation to get on to play around on DCS after work. I'll take a rain-check!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...