Cold War 1947 - 1991 - Page 29 - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2018, 10:31 PM   #281
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bango View Post
Looks like this took a lot of hard work and dedication. I honesly havent flown on it since DCS was more unstable and having performance issues, and all the objects made it lag really bad. I'll have to try it again soon!
Since you and your 8Mates are dedicated Mi-8 pilots, you might find some missions here quite charming to whatever fantastic scenarios you have in mind for the Mi-8.
The dynamic mission when online is probably more appealing to you.
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 05:21 PM   #282
2RGT Oberst
Member
 
2RGT Oberst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Italy, Rome
Posts: 463
Default

nice sortie with the albatross

2RGT Oberst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:09 PM   #283
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,252
Default

Didn't know, you fly the Albatros
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:22 PM   #284
carss
Member
 
carss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 903
Default

I think this server needs more publicity, anyway we can get this server more noted so more players join?
__________________


There is nothing more beautiful than a little Sabre Dance
carss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:31 PM   #285
2RGT Oberst
Member
 
2RGT Oberst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Italy, Rome
Posts: 463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpenwolf View Post
Didn't know, you fly the Albatros
sometimes, I use it
2RGT Oberst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:34 PM   #286
2RGT Oberst
Member
 
2RGT Oberst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Italy, Rome
Posts: 463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carss View Post
I think this server needs more publicity, anyway we can get this server more noted so more players join?

in the videos, I write the server name, even on the Facebook page
it is necessary to spread the word, even on other channels
2RGT Oberst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:55 PM   #287
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,252
Default

It's more about what most players prefer to fly. And that is, modern jets. Especially the F-18. The F-14 too when released.
SeaQuark's Korea server is quite a good one. But no body really cares about the MiG-15 or the F-86 that much. So the server ends up being empty or with 2-3 players online most of the time.
We can only hope, with the release of the MiG-19, which I assume in 3-6 weeks, the server might get more attention, simply due to the fact that newcomers among the modules always bring some hype with them.
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 08:57 PM   #288
carss
Member
 
carss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 903
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpenwolf View Post
It's more about what most players prefer to fly. And that is, modern jets. Especially the F-18. The F-14 too when released.
SeaQuark's Korea server is quite a good one. But no body really cares about the MiG-15 or the F-86 that much. So the server ends up being empty or with 2-3 players online most of the time.
We can only hope, with the release of the MiG-19, which I assume in 3-6 weeks, the server might get more attention, simply due to the fact that newcomers among the modules always bring some hype with them.
True that, also it's a shame the F-4 got postponed or even that would bring more people to the server.

I can't help but notice that there used to be more players during ACG days
__________________


There is nothing more beautiful than a little Sabre Dance
carss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:26 PM   #289
Alpenwolf
Senior Member
 
Alpenwolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,252
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carss View Post
True that, also it's a shame the F-4 got postponed or even that would bring more people to the server.

I can't help but notice that there used to be more players during ACG days
Nothing's changed. Same missions. Except that I host alone now, and can tend to my missions any time I want to, and even more effectively. That's why it's obvious to me, the F-18 has stolen the show.
Alpenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 09:51 PM   #290
2RGT Oberst
Member
 
2RGT Oberst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Italy, Rome
Posts: 463
Default

the f18 has nothing to do with the MiG-21 and F-5 .. sincerely, I prefer these modules to the hornet
2RGT Oberst is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:19 AM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.