How to lase targets from the ground?

Stratos

So I have the F-5 and the A-10A, but never GBU'ed anything with them or used the Pave Penny pod, so how can I make a ground target be lased so my GBU's guide and hit and the laser target became visible in my HUD? Like Special forces will do.

Thanks!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

The pave penny will give you a visual indication of the location of the laser spot on code 1113; the F-5 has no visual aids.

In the default game settings, the A-10A is unable to carry GBUs, though user mods do exist to add this capability.

You can add a ground unit with the FAC advanced waypoint action and assign targets and set mark parameters, or look into the CTLD script which features units that will auto-lase and mark any hostile unit they encounter.

Edited by feefifofum

You can add a ground unit with the FAC advanced waypoint action and assign targets and set mark parameters, or look into the CTLD script which features units that will auto-lase and mark any hostile unit they encounter.

I added two immortal guys in plain sight of a BTR group, I gave them the FAC action and the BTR's as targets, but I cannot contact them and they never lase anytthing for me. What I'm doing wrong?

Edited by Stratos

What units? They have to be FAC capable. You also have to set an action to assign them a callsign and radio freq

The infantry M4 guys, and yes I added the action. What units are FAC capable?