Four Magic II's loadout problem

Sverre

After the latest 1.53 OB patch (1.5.3.58275) I tested out using a 4xMagic II loadout and ran into a problem (bug?).

When I fire both outer magics (pylon 9 and 1) and then switch to gun mode, I'm unable to switch back to magic mode to use the last two missiles on pylon 8 and 2.

I posted a track below. You can see after the two first launches that I cant do anything with the other magics.

However, when just firing all four magics without switching weapons mode between the launches, they all fire like they should.

1 53 OB Mirage with 4xmagicII test1.trk

After the latest 1.53 OB patch (1.5.3.58275) I tested out using a 4xMagic II loadout and ran into a problem (bug?).

When I fire both outer magics (pylon 9 and 1) and then switch to gun mode, I'm unable to switch back to magic mode to use the last two missiles on pylon 8 and 2.

I posted a track below. You can see after the two first launches that I cant do anything with the other magics.

However, when just firing all four magics without switching weapons mode between the launches, they all fire like they should.

+1

I can confirm this. I tested this and can reproduce the same issue each time.

BUG in my opinion.

It is a bug and it is fixed internally.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."