Help with LSOView coding

Nealius

So, after making my custom Stennis cameras mod, I'm working on doing the same with the Tarawa, but things aren't working right.

I can edit the LSOView coordinates just fine, and they work, but I cannot comment out views to select a specific one from the list.

GT.LSOView = {
cockpit = "empty", 
position = {
	--[[connector = "",]] 
	offset = {-68.0, 21.0, -21.00, 0.0, 0.0}
} 
} ---Elev. Port
GT.LSOView = {
cockpit = "empty", 
position = {
	--[[connector = "",]] 
	offset = {-115.0, 21.5, -16.00, 0.0, 0.0}
} 
} ---Stern Port
GT.LSOView = {
cockpit = "empty", 
position = {
	--[[connector = "",]] 
	offset = {-123.0, 21.5, 7.00, 0.0, 0.0}
} 
} ---Stern Starboard
GT.LSOView = {
cockpit = "empty", 
position = {
	--[[connector = "",]] 
	offset = {-45.0, 21.5, 3.00, 120.0, 0.0}
} 
} ---Forklift

With the above code, DCS chooses the last LSOView in the list. In this case, "Forklift." However, if I want to disable "Forklift" and use "Stern Starboard," I would normally comment out the "Forklift" view simply by placing two hyphens like this:

--GT.LSOView = {
cockpit = "empty", 
position = {
	--[[connector = "",]] 
	offset = {-45.0, 21.5, 3.00, 120.0, 0.0}
} 
} ---Forklift

With the Stennis's code, this works perfectly fine. With the Tarawa, this causes a failure to load any mission with the Tarawa in it. Upon trying to load a Tarawa mission, the loading screen will get stuck at "Terrain Graphics Init: 97, (mapname).ng." The DCS log gives a GUI error and then enters "State 5," whatever that means:

2018-10-12 09:18:27.673 ALERT LUACOMMON: Error: GUI Error: [string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_mission.lua"]:1206: attempt to index local 'unit' (a nil value)

GUI debug.traceback: stack traceback:

[C]: ?

[string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_mission.lua"]:1206: in function 'fixWaypointsLinks'

[string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_mission.lua"]:1643: in function 'load'

[string "./MissionEditor/modules/me_openfile.lua"]:622: in function 'func'

[string "./Scripts/UI/ProgressBarDialog.lua"]:138: in function 'updater'

[string "./Scripts/UpdateManager.lua"]:64: in function <[string "./Scripts/UpdateManager.lua"]:40>

2018-10-12 09:18:43.398 INFO EDCORE: (dDispatcher)enterToState_:5

I cannot figure out why this is happening. The only difference I can see between the Stennis's .lua file and the Tarawa's .lua file is that with the Stennis, the LSOView codes are all a single line, whereas the Tarawa's LSOView codes are 7 lines. Perhaps I am messing up the format?