HeLL-ios

I was in love with the idea of this product when I saw what it could do, but I'm loosing my mind trying to get it to work.

I'm ok with display layouts, but no matter what I've tried I can't get a single gauge to update.

I have opened the profile, opened the A-10C panel interface and confirmed that it says "remove", implying that it is installed properly. I can see that it modified my exports.lua file.

I open the profile and it appears on the correct display, but when I run DCS world, nothing changes on the gauges. Pushing buttons has no effect on the sim.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious, but big. Win8 with UAC on, is that ok?

Is there any way to debug this nightmare? I'm sick of trying the same things over and over again and expecting a different result. Please help!

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

Resolved

Finally got this resolved. Turns out that when you re-map your monitors, all input/output bindings are lost.

Not sure why that's necessary since it seems like a geometric transform to me?

Regardless, as suggested in a youtube tutorial, I opened two instances of the editor, started a new profile in my layout, and then copied/pasted the panels I wanted into my profile and that preserved the bindings.

Time to FLY!

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png

I have 3 to 7 monitors connected in different layouts depending on when and what I do or did before and my bindings and gauges always work.

I do have a profile for each layout which I just did by "resetting monitors" (within Helios)...maybe that makes a difference.

4790K@4,6Ghz | EVGA Z97 Classified | 32GB @ 2400Mhz | Titan X hydro copper| SSD 850 PRO

Moments in DCS:

--> https://www.youtube.com/user/weltensegLA

-->

WELD's cockpit: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=92274