[OUTDATED] Our roadmap

Prowler111

I think they are doing a F-105 as well. I seen a post of facebook a while back.

The day I'll see Thunderchief officially confirmed, considering existing aswell other "vietnamish" aircrafts under development or planned, I'll start to belive there is a chance for a Vietnam map aswell.

• Like 1

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That VEAO is not making aircraft anymore is just wrong. I'm not going into details here, because it's the wrong place but I really recommend to take a look at the VEAO section of this forum to see what's actually going on.

Your question if RAZBAM is only doing jets should be answered by the development of the Super Tucano ;)

True, but you get my point.

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

i know razbam since FSX and FS 2004, i bought some of its product, i know it will do at first its list, harrier, mirage 2000, tucano, mig 19, mirage 3, surely it will do A6 intruder, A7 corsair, F102 dagger, skyraider, mq predator, A4, (fsx list product )

http://www.razbamsims.com/store/index.php?cPath=1&sort=2a&page=1

i hope some european jet, l ike the mirage F1 , tornado, gripen C/D , super etendard, jaguar, or rafale M f1 (first standard, air air mode) or the eurofighter T1 (first standard, air air mode),

i saw somewhere Mirage F1, but it look like to be soon for ever, will surely never come.

For the harrier, i saw pre sale, some body know when it wil be released, date ? i bough already Mirage 2000C

Edited by jpbordi

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Any chance we can get an update to the roadmap? I know actual release dates are impossible, but can we get an idea of which aircraft are next in the pipeline?

What would it take to develop a map for DCS? I was developing a map for another game but I feel that a map for DCS would be much more complex.

Anyone have any idea on what goes into it and what it would take?

A Vietnam map would be a dream come true, with the F-4 and Mig-19 coming I'd say there is a chance of one in the future.

Also, can't wait for the Mig-19, is it the next one to be released?

What would it take to develop a map for DCS? I was developing a map for another game but I feel that a map for DCS would be much more complex.

Anyone have any idea on what goes into it and what it would take?

A Vietnam map would be a dream come true, with the F-4 and Mig-19 coming I'd say there is a chance of one in the future.

Also, can't wait for the Mig-19, is it the next one to be released?

MiG-19P is a long way off. The next module to be released is some F/A-18. There was a list released by ED on what modules are planned to be released this year. But unfortunately the P-47D is not on that list. :(

As far as I can tell, the next aircraft from Razbam will be either the MiG-19P or Super Tucano. Both have been in development for a little while, but based on the number of screenshots for each module, I'd say the MiG-19P will come first. Besides, there's still lots of debugging to be done on the Harrier, I hear.

Edited by Magic Zach

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MiG-19P is a long way off. The next module to be released is some F/A-18. There was a list released by ED on what modules are planned to be released this year. But unfortunately the P-47D is not on that list. :(

As far as I can tell, the next aircraft from Razbam will be either the MiG-19P or Super Tucano. Both have been in development for a little while, but based on the number of screenshots for each module, I'd say the MiG-19P will come first. Besides, there's still lots of debugging to be done on the Harrier, I hear.

F/A-18 is from ED. Don't see why modules from Razbam would be delayed or held up until after F-18 release. Am I missing something?

Mirage III status ? because we have harrier, need super etendard and i hope to see map for the falkland war and some object (ship uk/argentina).

map seem very poor in dcs, to be in conflict history situation.

Well, unless you look at WW2. But we have the wrong aircraft variants for that scenario anyways.

DCS: MiG-23

[sIGPIC]

[/sIGPIC]

Make it happen, and take my money! :D

• 4 weeks later...
Indeed... now the curvature of the earth is modelled in DCS it should take off.......

on ma mobile

Is it in the map, or just in the radar?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Which Mirage will it be, Mirage IIIE (With Matra 550/530 capability?) ?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 3 weeks later...

Razbam stated they were doing mirage IIICJ ( simplified avionnic wise export version of mirage IIIC for Israel ).

more or less wrong : France was officially in NATO from 1949 to 1966 ( which includes mirage III time of devloppement and arround 1/3rd of its first line active service ) and from 2009 to our day. And when it wasn't officially in NATO, it was still linked to it.

France was always part of NATO since 1949, it had just left the integrated military command structure of it from 1966 to 2009

Edited by Vilab

like tornado IDS, or EFA

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Razbam stated they were doing mirage IIICJ ( simplified avionnic wise export version of mirage IIIC for Israel ).

more or less wrong : France was officially in NATO from 1949 to 1966 ( which includes mirage III time of devloppement and arround 1/3rd of its first line active service ) and from 2009 to our day. And when it wasn't officially in NATO, it was still linked to it.

France was always part of NATO since 1949, it had just left the integrated military command structure of it from 1966 to 2009

Well, I see school is in session yet again :lol: :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

Not sure if the devs here are allowed to discuss on this yet, but are there still plans for an A-7 and a CH-53? If so has there been a decision on which variant of either airframe will be pushed forward? I understand that plates are very full over here at RAZBAM, just was thinking on the -53 since I'm a DCS rotorhead!!

~S