Neverending contest (military aviation knowledge)

Kusch

Neverending contest (military aviation knowledge). The rules are simple. First to answers correctly posts next question :)

First question:

What container is in the picture, and what's it's function.

d53e2867cf3a05e4.jpg

• Like 2

Give me "flying telephone pole" (SA-2)!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the whole thread, apparently they already had a discussion about this.

http://www.f-16.net/f-16_forum_viewtopic-t-439.html

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

AN/ALQ-188 Electronic Attack Training Pod

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Groove that is a F-16 aggressor probably blk 25 since it got a prat and wimpy engine on it. A CAP-9 training missile, two AMA pods, a AN/ALQ-188 and one ACMI pod.:smartass:

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

AN/ALQ-188 Electronic Attack Training Pod

Correct, Your turn :)

AN/ALQ-188 Electronic Attack Training Pod provides generic capability to simulate enemy threat electronic countermeasures for aircrew training and weapons evaluation.

http://www.tonyrogers.com/images/2006_0708_airshow/IMG_1418_900px.jpg

http://www.tonyrogers.com/images/2006_0708_airshow/IMG_1420_900px.jpg

Give me "flying telephone pole" (SA-2)!

I can't wait. what is next?

To whom it may concern,

Oh sorry, I thought some else did, my bad, What is the first aircraft to carry the F-15 designation?

To whom it may concern,

Oh sorry, I thought some else did, my bad, What is the first aircraft to carry the F-15 designation?

YF-15A?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

I dont fully understand your Question :D

But here is the Pilot Irving Burrows after the fiorst flight:

LOL :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

I will give you a hint, It was not a fighter aircraft.

To whom it may concern,

Nope

To whom it may concern,

let me know and I will give you the answer, I did not meant it to be hard. I guess I'm a bigger aircraft geek than I thought:)

Edited:

I tell you what I will be back in a couple of hours see if you guys got it

To whom it may concern,

You got it man. What is next

To whom it may concern,

Looks like a navigation panel with heading and distance. Looks like the first part reads:"heading" in Cyrillic, to bad I don't know Cyrillic:) second part перелет, using online translator it says to overfly...

To whom it may concern,