weather profiles...how to save them?!?

achitan

Hi guys,

just to be short, I fly DCS by creating missions in the mission editor. For that I use the weather read by Active Sky Next and put the values in DCS for my departure base, but I have 7 modules so 7 missions with the same departure date so should be same weather. Unfortunately, I go by the logical way and create the weather for one mission and save it as a profile. When I go in the next module's training mission I want to load the new profile, but NO. It isn't there. Try again without any luck. The weird thing is that it sometimes works and the profile gets saved...but most of the time it doesn't.

I guess I could make a mission with all my modules parked and I can choose which model to fly, that way I am free of the weather problem as I only have to make it once for all. But is there a reliable way to save weather profiles?

Thanks,

Adrian

have you Tried the DAWS weather mod, probably the easiest way to get current weather details into the sim for any airport reporting metar data, https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=144855&highlight=DAWS+weather

edit: actually never mind it's not compatible anymore :(

Edited by Dingo_Bob
useless info

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

• 1 month later...