Community giveaway:)

Corvus

I want Su-27 for a friend if that is ok. He onl has F-15C but loves it.

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information."-Michael Scott

System Specs: i5 4570 OC'ed to 3.6GHZ (It was free, what can I say), Gigabyte B85M-DS3H, 8Gb Team Elite Plus, Gigabyte GTX 960 G1 Gaming OC'ed to 1600MHZ, 240Gb OCZ Arc 100 SSD, Raidmax Aztec Case, Saitek X55, and GhettoIR.

I want campaign.

Thanks bro!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS:WWII 1944 BACKER --- Fw. 190D-9 --- Bf. 109K-4 --- P-51D --- Spitfire!

Specs: Intel i7-3770 @3.9 Ghz - NVidia GTX 960 - 8GB RAM - OCz Vertex 240GB SSD - Toshiba 1TB HDD - Corsair CX 600M Power Supply - MSI B75MA-P45 MoBo - Defender Cobra M5

Congrats on reaching 600 - I think that's going to increase significantly :)

I'd like the Flanker please.

Cheers

RBG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5 / 16gb RAM / Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti / Viewsonic 28" monitor / TM Warthog / TM Elite rudder pedals / TrackIR5

First flight sim: Psion 'Flight Simulator' (ZX Spectrum 48k)

good job you made nice videos Corvus my favorites are your "Back in Action!" and the "20 years with Eagle Dynamics flight simulators" movies

oh, and "I want a MiG-15 Fagot" :D

Thanks! Both of those videos were fun to make, although some scenes had to be redone "few" times to get it right. BTW No need to write "I want a MiG" here. I'll be picking one of my subscribers to receive it:)

Greetings!

I would like the Su-27 please. Great work on the '20 years with Eagle Dynamics flight simulators' video. A great retrospective on ED's history. Keep up the work! Regards.

- HelloCam3

Edit: Congrats on the milestone by the way!

Edited by HelloCam3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i already have the modules and i don't want to ask anything just i like the fact that some people give such an awesome modules as a giveway to other people in this community just like that.... bravo buddy!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I wasn't aware of who you were until I released that you were the guy that released the legendary "20 years with Eagle Dynamics flight simulators" vid which was a very reminiscent look back over the progress that ED has made. Good luck for your future on youtube.

P.S I want both, please.

I want the MiG-15 too so I can fight the F-86 Sabre!

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR

i already have the modules and i don't want to ask anything just i like the fact that some people give such an awesome modules as a giveway to other people in this community just like that.... bravo buddy!!!

My channel is neither big nor popular and it takes a lot of time to get some cash from YT, but still sharing it with you guys just feels great.