Patrouille de France Virtuelle | by the Jet-E-Sons

jamiemunn5665

Hi guys,

Recently I had the pleasure of producing a promotional video for one of the most highly respected teams in the virtual aerobatics community, the Jet-E-Sons. The team replicate the work of the Patrouille de France in DCS with 8 alphajet aircraft. Please check out the promo, and if you have any other questions, find the website / facebook for the team below.

Website

Facebook Page

• Like 1

Great video and impressive flying! They must have super computers to fly with that many aircraft in formation and no fatal lag!

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Hi Jacks,

Thanks for the comment! Surprisingly, no. I myself have a very low end PC, I edited the footage (not recorded). I have flown on minimal settings with up to 9 aircraft with no lag and have flown virtual aerobatics for a few years. So of course I can only assume, anything better than my tragic setup would be better. Looking at your specs, you could easily do the same with no lag and good graphics. If you need any help, let me know. :)

:thumbup:

Magnifique !

le son et le modèle extérieur de l'alphajet est tout à fait réaliste !

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Amazing job guys!! Very impressive! How long did you train to have these awesome features?

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

We are flying together since 4 years and we have training twice a week, as 2h/2h30 per training, sometime little more when a real or virtual meeting needs it. It's a lot of work but when you like it, you do it and results come. Flying formation must be a true passion. :smilewink:

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

We are flying together since 4 years and we have training twice a week, as 2h/2h30 per training, sometime little more when a real or virtual meeting needs it. It's a lot of work but when you like it, you do it and results come. Flying formation must be a true passion. :smilewink:
wow! And yes the results come!! :thumbup:

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr