L39-C aerobatic maneuver exercise SP

hoochiekoo

By DCS new feature of AI aerobatic task. I develop a mission for an aerobatic maneuver exercise lead by AI that we can train an aerobatic formation on left wing, right wing or slot position as we want. This video show mission demo AI lead aerobatic maneuver and me on the right wing.

[ame]

[/ame]
Edited by hoochiekoo

What a cool new feature! I didn't realize it existed until I saw your video. I've been trying to get more than one AI to perform maneuvers with each other as a team. So far, I haven't figured out how to do that. I can only get one AI to do a maneuver.

I didn't understand why ED didn't announce the new AI aerobatic task in the update change log. But my friend casually found it while he develop a mission. Anyway, if you want to add another AI to fly along as full aerobatic team, containing left wing, right wing and slot. You have to put aerobatic task to each plane separately and it is very very hard to control the formation. You cannot create a wingman to fly aerobatic along with lead 'cause they do not fly aerobatic task as lead do.

This is what I'm developing a left wing to fly along as my company when I will fly right wing. In the editor you have to put left wing in formation you want and close to lead with the same aerobatic task. Then run mission to see the result and modify again and again until satisfy that will be very much patiently task but I love to do that.

Screen_160515_100056.thumb.jpg.de574c955b5a927485d12af340f308a1.jpg

Screen_160513_124959.thumb.jpg.0a2838d5b742615b009abd1d24be083c.jpg

very cool. thanks !

and the vid is very nice.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

The skin belongs to Fox Rolling Thai Aerobatic Team and this is skin only for trainee who participate in Fox Rolling recruitment and train with team call Little Fox. It has a copyright and really sorry that I cannot share to public.

Yes, and because we have to wait for all member to occupy the plane and get ready for the exercise in the meantime. Then all client will be set to takeoff from ramp and start his own aircraft to get ready for taxi and lineup together on the runway. AI lead has to change the activate time to activate only when part of coalition rolling pass some point on the runway. So even if you have only one aircraft you still can fly in MP mission. I've already modify this procedure and will post the mission in missions and campaigns section.