Flight Simulator Thunderbirds Now Accepting Applications

BooMaster097

Hello!

My call sign is "Stitch", and I am the slot pilot and recruiting officer for the Flight Simulator Thunderbirds.

I am writing to announce that we are now accepting applications for the 2015-2016 show season.

If you do not know who we are or what we do, we are a virtual group that strives to emulate the real life US Air Force air demonstration squadron, the Thunderbirds. We perform the show they put on with as much accuracy to the real thing as we can get. Whether it's through radio communications, narrations and music, or the altitudes and speeds at which they do their maneuvers.

The Flight Simulator Thunderbirds team goes by what we call the "3 P's"; Pride, Precision, and Professionalism. We take pride in what we do while performing each and every show in front of a live crowd, we fly the show as precise as we can get it to the real show, and we are very professional both in the air and on the ground when we aren't flying.

I encourage you to look into joining the FS Thunderbird team to challenge yourself and to be a part of something great.

Please feel free to browse the links below to know more about the team and what we do.

If you have any questions about the team or the application process, please feel free to email me at Stitch@fsthunderbirds.net

Thank you for your time,

"Stitch"

Flight Simulator Thunderbird 4

Go guys!! If you want to be part of a amazing team with great professionalism and passion, it's the team you want to join!

Good luck guys, i hope that you'll find pilots for your team!

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

I just wish i had the dedication and skill of those guys to be a part of that magnificent team. I've spent some time in their TS and I'm seriously considering applying.

wish I had the skills as well too. These guys are awesome.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Vikko and javelina,

We accept both pilots and ground crew with any range of skills. We have taught many people in the past how to fly formation. Starting from not flying formation at all before; to knowing formation, but not getting very close. All you have to have is a basic understanding on how to fly the F-15C, our candidate aircraft, and we can teach you the rest.

With our customized F-16C we have to pretty much teach every new team member who gets it how to fly the aircraft from start anyways.

I ask both of you to consider applying to test yourselves, and overall challenge yourselves. You may be surprised on what you can actually do in a formation. Plus, if being a pilot doesn't really fit you because you don't think you are good enough, we always have support roles available. I will throw in a few links for the two of you to look at.

If you have any questions about the team or the application process, please feel free to email me at stitch@fsthunderbirds.net or look for me, "Stitch", on our TeamSpeak3 channel provided in the original post.

Thank you both for your support,

"Stitch"

Recruiting Officer

Flight Simulator Thunderbird 4

• 1 month later...

Nice, thanks for sharing. Always amazed just how polished you guys are.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10