WHY is ASL bug in CCRP bombing not in Known Issues???

minimi66

Can anyone from Razbam or anywhere else please tell me why the well known (amongst the community at least) bug with the ASL in CCRP bombing mode is not in the Known Issues thread of the AV8BNA Problems and Bugs page?

As of last night it is still nigh on impossible, as far as i can detect to accurately drop any kind of un-guided or guided bomb (in CCRP) without the Azimuth Steering Line (ASL) skidding un-controlably left or right upon approach to the Release Point/target? The problem becomes worse as you get closer to the target! Must have had 10 attempts and not one got remotely close to the designated target.

This problem has been reported many times before even as recently as the last 2 weeks and it has not been (to my knowledge) acknowledged or a response provided by Razbam devs?

The Harrier is an attack aircraft the last time i checked (the clue is in the NA!! Night ATTACK!)

CCRP is the primary means for dropping LGB/JDAM's (the weapon's of choice on the 21st century Strike/CAS battlefield) as it enables a very high (hence safer from LLAD weapons) drop altitude.

This should be near the top of the priority list for fixing and as far as i can see from this page and the recent posts on the issue it is being ignored by the devs?

Please tell us why? Works perfectly in the A-10C and has done for donkey's years!

If i'm doing something wrong however i will be very happy to be corrected and will STFU!

And no it's got nothing to do with winds over the release point/target either as i have tried with and without.

You Tube video to follow.

Former UK Royal Marine JTAC (1997-2009)

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i9-13900K - 64GB Corsair Vengeance RAM @ 3200 MHz - ASUS TUF GAMING B660-PLUS WIFI D4 - Zotac NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 - 2TB  INTEL NVMe SSD (Windows 10) - Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 1TB (DCS) - Crucial CT1000 1TB NVMe SSD - WinWing F-16EX Stick - WinWing Orion Throttle Base with both F-18 & F-16C TQS Throttle Grips - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech G-910 Keyboard - Logitech G-502 Lightspeed Mouse - Logitech G-533 Headset - Occulus Quest Pro VR - TrackIR 5 with Track Clip Pro

ARBS is supposed to correct for winds as well as vertical deviation. You are correct CCRP is not working correctly. CCIP symbology is also incorrect as the impact cross can be converted quickly to CCRP when below the HUD. Another main system of bombing and weapon release is the WCP. Impact spacing and ripple are still not functional either.

Hope all of this gets addressed soon. Still crickets on your ASL let's hope Zeus chimes in on this