Triple Monitor - shift view to the left?

Hi,

Is it possible to setup triple monitors (without surround) while have my centre monitor as primary in Windows?

I tried to set it up last night but the sim boots up with the UI on my right side monitor then once a mission is loaded my centre monitor shows what i would like to see on my left side monitor and my right side monitor shows about a third of what I would like on my centre monitor and the rest as black screen.

Is there a line in a config file i can use to shift everything to the left?

Thanks.

Hi Ride,

There are basically 2 files you must be familiar with, config.lua and monitorsetup.lua. There are tons of triple, quadruple and quintuple screens configurations threads that you will find on the forum. There is even a dedicated multi monitor category that you may have missed, but the thread you need to go through it the one made by PeterP.

Once you understand this, you'll have no issue doing the craziest configurations with as many screens as you want.

Thanks. I had read a fair few of the multi monitor threads and came across a couple of mentions that negative values don't work, they were old threads so I was hoping something had changed but I guess not. I'm returning after a couple of years where I was using softth to do what I wanted before.

Thanks for the dedicated multi monitor section though, it's well hidden, il have a read through that also.