Unknown Aircraft

Batman7617

Morning everyone, hoping someone has had the same issue as me and can assist?

Built a multiplayer mission, which worked fine up till a few weeks ago.

Now, during the mission, at certain stages the updating commentary on the left comes up with "Unknown F18 or F15" killed or damaged etc

My question is:

If you have aircraft set in the mission, then an update changes the characteristics of one or more of those aircraft, will it then be required to delete and re-introduce the aircraft in the mission or will the updates be included within the original mission text and it updates automatically?

Thanks in advance.

Morning everyone, hoping someone has had the same issue as me and can assist?

Built a multiplayer mission, which worked fine up till a few weeks ago.

Now, during the mission, at certain stages the updating commentary on the left comes up with "Unknown F18 or F15" killed or damaged etc

My question is:

If you have aircraft set in the mission, then an update changes the characteristics of one or more of those aircraft, will it then be required to delete and re-introduce the aircraft in the mission or will the updates be included within the original mission text and it updates automatically?

Thanks in advance.

The "Unknown" is likely your multiplayer name. The messages should provide the target plane information, but it seems to be bugged and uses the name of the host aircraft or initiator it seems... WIP feature, in MP, if you ask me.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)