New AeroSpace craft Propulsion

SUBS17

Webster Dictionary (I know Subs will say they are wrong too) The pot calling the kettle black.

Hey Frith I personally removed you from every scene of the Lord of the Rings lol.(do you see yourself at all....no you don't! But here is a surprise...I am in some scenes.)

Now back on topic, Aerospace Craft with VTOL must sound appealing to NASA particularly with the amount of power that this unit has. Have any of you guys tried to work out how much thrust that it would have, it is simply 4000 degrees C + water=?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

This is one of the most insane, incoherent forum posts I have ever read anywhere. There is something SERIOUS going on. Schizophrenia, or some serious personal dissociative disorder and needs medical help ASAP before his reality continues to dissolve into some complete delusional fantasy world and he ends up arguing with garbage cans on the street and accusing cats of giving his mother herpes.

That is just typical, now how about 4000 degrees C + water = ?

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Thread derailed, please be nice to each other or refrain from posting.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2