Break lever sound is repeating

Ducksen

I fly in DCS Open Beta.

When using the break lever "W", it makes a nice sound to indicate breaking. Love that part. However, when one maps the break to a variable input in the axis bind page of the control setup the sound repeats.

To be clear, it only repeats in a loop if you slowly press the break inn. The sound file repeats for the duration of increase of value on the axis interacting with the breaks. If you slam the thing to max faster than the duration of the soundfile it sounds like it should. Taking longer than the soundfile, it loops and starts over.

Leaving it sounding like you press the breaks multiple times as if pumping them, when all you are doing is breaking half strength slowly to max break. Kachonk, kachonk, kachonk, kachonk, kachonk, for one singular continuous press.

Not a big deal, but worth mentioning.

I will not loose any sleep over this, just noticed it.

Well as in repeat press, yes, I would imagine so.

But imagine slowly increasing the pressure from no pressure to full pressure. And while going slowly slowly from 0-100% the kachunk sound loops many times on its way up.

If you press it in from 0-100 fast it makes a kachonk sound once.

Is that like the real MIG29 was? Seems strange. I can live with this, but believe it to be a bug.