Navigation on nevada

Hi,

I can find my way using vor stations while fliying with uh-1. But can not do it with mi-8.

how can use vor's with mi-8?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

The Mi-8 doesn't have a navigation radio capable of receiving signals in that band (108-117.950 MHz)

My beacon mod includes additional historical NDBs and VORs that might help you in NTTR and Normandy.

Another possibility, but not free, is to purchase the NS430 add-on.

I have ns430 already but I like to learn radio navigation if it exists (without manupilating some thing ) . Thanks for your help. I hope they add some radio and nav radio possibilities for either mi8 or ns430 in the future

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

hey it sounds great. can i use it also for mp servers? i mean, is it ok for integrity check ?

and after installing this can i see the frequencies on f10 map? lastly, does it cover only airports or all nav sources like vor stations?

Youtube

I beg to differ.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ARK-UD in real life (and in game) can't be tuned to different frequencies than the factory provided ones. It's a specialized SAR radio and the channels are set to various SAR and SAR training frequencies. So while technically you can get it to work by editing the game files, it's not something that would be done in the real world.

it's not something that would be done in the real world.

Maybe not, but I guess one could still change the receiver's crystals / coils / condensers and thus the frequencies it operates on. Which is what this modlet kind of tries to imitate ;)

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.