Normandy Runway bearing charts

Is there a list or chart somewhere that lists the runway bearings from Normandy.

I would like to add the bearings to these diagrams if it is available in any form.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=206433

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth

I made some that will do for now. I just used the ruler in the mission to determine the runway bearings. Very close I believe.

If one was to unzip the attached file and place the images into a folder you create called "kneeboard" under your Eagle Dynamics (or wherever you put it)\DCS World OpenBeta(and or DCS)\Mods\Terrain\Normandy\ folder. This way it shows on the kneeboard only when in Normandy. This would probably be overwritten in future updates and so the saved games\DCS and or DCS World Openbeta folder might be better depending on your needs.

It will do until proper charts with procedures are available.

Normandy kneeboard charts.zip

Win 10 pro 64 bit. Intel i7 4790 4 Ghz running at 4.6. Asus z97 pro wifi main board, 32 gig 2400 ddr3 gold ram, 50 inch 4K UHD and HDR TV for monitor. H80 cpu cooler. 8 other cooling fans in full tower server case. Soundblaster ZX sound card. EVGA 1080 TI FTW3. TM Hotas Wartog. TM T.16000M MFG Crosswinds Pedals. Trackir 5.

"Everyone should fly a Spitfire at least once" John S. Blyth