FPS in Gazelle

Jacks

Is anyone else finding that the frames in the gazelle are less than half any other aircraft in dcs. For me when I spawn into the gazelle in VR multiplayer the frames are normal (45) but the moment I switch the battery on the frames are half to a vomit inducing 22 FPS. This makes the gazelle completely unplayable. I can easily maintain a solid 45 fps with every other aircraft including mi-8 from the same spaen point.

I have posted this in a few threads but no one at Polychop seems willing to help........

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

Mhh, well no. Doesnt seem to run that bad on my rig. Its a bit more hungry than the huey when you turn the tv on of course, but without im able to maintain 45fps for most of the time with a less powerful pc (ryzen 1600 and gtx1080).

Have you tried it on different locations? And on which map are you using it?

GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - 64Gb RAM - Win11 - HP Reverb G1 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS (40cm extension) - VKB Sim T-Rudder MKIV Pedals

This just caucaus

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

when i can get my usb stuff including rift working again after the latest win 10 up date i will be able to confirm this however until windows stopped working there really wasn't any issue with gaz in any maps with 2.5

sorry but using on screen kbd grr windows!!! :mad:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Switching on the commanders TV screen eats at least 10 FPS on my rig (not experienced in the KA 50). Presently I leave it off to the moment I really need it (which is more or less a stationary condition then while spotting). I am ble to fly most of the time without any stutter (which is not the same as having high FPS) but with the TV on (tolerable) stutters occure regularily.

Maybe thats something to look into in addition to the fact that under cirtain light conditions the trees while spotting with the TV in 2.5 appear kind of "oversaturated" or blurry no matter what I dial in in contrast and brightness. Again somethign I did not come across in the KA 50 Shkval

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB