Copy Protection

Pluscrafter

Will the new copy protection come with DCS 2.5 for all modules and will the new copy protection of the Harrier also working, if I buy it on Steam?

DCS Flaming Cliffs 3, DCS Combined Arms, DCS F-5E Tiger II, DCS Ka-50, DCS F/A 18C Hornet,DCS A-10C Warthog,DCS AV-8B Harrier

Wishlist: DCS F-16 Falcon

Intel Core I7-6700K OC 4.7GHZ, Nvidia RTX 2060 6GB, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198294329153/

At the moment there is no cross-compatibility between Steam Store and ED store purchases with any module released later than the M-2000C; I believe ED is working towards making this possible, but no timeline has been given.

If you have the option, you're better off purchasing directly from the ED store. Not only do you support the developers instead of lining Valve's pockets, but you'll have earlier access to content.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have the option, you're better off purchasing directly from the ED store. Not only do you support the developers instead of lining Valve's pockets, but you'll have earlier access to content.

Because Steam many times has better prices than ED website?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Will the new copy protection come with DCS 2.5 for all modules

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=212368

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box