Gazelle campagne in 2.5

borchi_2b

Thanks a lot for looking into this dimitriov. With 2.5 I'm REALLY looking forward to flying the campaign. It was already fun in 1.5.8, but now with the new beautiful and functional trees, it'll be even more fun!

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

Well.

First work is done : whole campaign is converted. Now we are testing it because there may be things which I forgot plus performances issues plus gameplay issues because of new forests etc. SO it should be back quite soon (depends on how much time do testers take to play it)

Nicolas

Well.

First work is done : whole campaign is converted. Now we are testing it because there may be things which I forgot plus performances issues plus gameplay issues because of new forests etc. SO it should be back quite soon (depends on how much time do testers take to play it)

Nicolas

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

Starting up in the first mission with all the rain really brought out some of the beauty in 1.5. Going to be an awesome experience in the new client.

Thanks for keeping us updated, and again for doing what you can to ensure we are able to continue enjoying the campaign.

Spoiler

Win 11 Pro, z790 i9 13900k, RTX 4090 , 64GB DDR 6400GB, OS and DCS are on separate pci-e 4.0 drives 

Sim hardware - VKB MCG Ultimate with 200mm extension, Virpil T-50CM3 Dual throttles.   Blackhog B-explorer (A), TM Cougar MFD's (two), MFG Crosswinds with dampener.   Obutto R3volution gaming pit.  

Good new for you all, CMP is playable in multi-crew withtout issues for at least the 3 first missions. We are testing the next ones but you can expect the first chapter (miz 1 to 7) to be playable easily in multi. Next ones it may be harder because of the larger amount of units (nearly 1000 on miz 10 for example)

Of course if you die, it's like SP ; restart.

• 1 month later...

I used to be able to play the campaign in co-op with a friend as gunner but for some reason, since 2.5 I can not seem to select any role in the role selection screen in multiplayer. Only have this problem with the Gazelle (multiplayer)campaign missions. Anyone else?

The problem stems from a completely new Terrain with forests in more locations and larger forests (things that hide objects that were once in the open).

As far as I know, the entire Campaign has to be completely reworked because of the different terrain, textures, changes to the ME etc etc between DCS World 1.5 and 2.whatever.

SnowTiger:joystick:

Yes, and it has been done for one month now ;)

17/02/2018

For 2.5.0

- Corrected SA342L gun sight reflection

- Corrected glass sparkles

- Corrected Campaign to be 2.5.0 compatible

- Corrected Roof console visual

Nicolas

Edited by dimitriov