Request to Razbam:"Livery" Colombia for DCS A-29 Tucano.

Spook

Request to Razbam:

Given that this year, we will possibly see the release of the DCS A-29 Super Tucano, I want to request Razbam to be taken into account the colors and flag of Colombia / FAC in the "Livery" of the aircraft skin of the DCS-29 Tucano project.

AIR_EMB-314_Drakos_Colombia_lg.jpg

Colombia is one of the largest buyers of the Embraer Company, in current use as an attack force, Strike and Close Aerial Support; the A-29 is the backbone of the Wings of Combat to troops of the Colombian Army in the fight against drug trafficking and the communist guerrillas.

Today, the crews of the A-29 Super Tucano base their training with exercises like Red Flag and Green Flag in Nevada, USA and in Alberta, Canada, where already the Colombian Air Force (FAC) has been invited and forming with the colors of the Colombian flag to the best CAS pilots along with the A-10 Warthog take-off off from the Nellis AFB track.

Sharkmouths.jpg

This Year Colombia will participate again with aircraft F-21 Kfir and A-29 Super Tucano

in the Red Flag 2018.

Knowing the above, in addition to having operational the "Nevada NTR Scenery", it is fair that the Colors of Colombia are included as part of the scenario of the exercises in Nellis.

As marketing, it will be a good excuse for my country to buy lots of this module, but otherwise it will be a waste, knowing that Colombia flies over Nevada in military exercises.

Thank you very much and I hope you consider my request.

Spook

Colombia 2018

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sure, suggestion taken, BUT ours is not going to be the version used by the FAC, but the 3 MPCD´s Block2 version that was introduced with the Indonesia sale and became Chile and Ecuador´s version and is the base for the US built version and subsequent sales, while the exterior is quite similar (give or take a few antennas) cockpit ergonomics are different and data presentation is different as well (not dramatically but not the same, in any case any air force A-29 pilot would find him/her self at home with either version).

Making this clear for the purist crowd.

Thanks for you answer.

Please, In any case, please, I ask that it be considered and the planes be painted ... greetings

Don't worry, look at M-2000C, the Mirage 2000C RDI is French Air Force only, but most export Mirage 2000E paintings are included :smilewink:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Sure, suggestion taken, BUT ours is not going to be the version used by the FAC, but the 3 MPCD´s Block2 version that was introduced with the Indonesia sale and became Chile and Ecuador´s version and is the base for the US built version and subsequent sales, while the exterior is quite similar (give or take a few antennas) cockpit ergonomics are different and data presentation is different as well (not dramatically but not the same, in any case any air force A-29 pilot would find him/her self at home with either version).

Making this clear for the purist crowd.

Like this?

Afghan-Air-Force-A-29-Super-Tucanos.jpg

i7-4790k @ 4.4GHZ, 32GB G. Skill Ripjaws DDR-2133 RAM, EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3, Crucial M500 SSD, VKB MCG, TWCS Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

Request to Razbam:"Livery" Colombia for DCS A-29 Tucano.

Prowler111, firstly thanks for give us this beautiful Aircraft! I’m from Brazil and since I started with Flanker 2.5...lock on and others, my dream was fly any fighter that we have active on Brazilian Air Force! When Mirages came to DCS, our in Brazil already had retired from use. Now with Super Tucano it’ll be different because we are the biggest user of that, with one hundred A-29!

I know that the cockpit will be based on USA variant, but be flying this plane will be awesome! I know that probably the Brazilian livery is in you plans because the great number of users of DCS here, but I have some questions that I appreciate if you can answer:

1 - This plane will give us the Brazilian Flag as option in plane maker?

2 - We’ll have option to equip the ST with Flir or TGP?

3 - It’ll will have datalink capabilities to talk with A-10C, AV-8, F-18 and others? (I think that I read that before but don’t remember)

4 - Any plan for release this year or just 2019?

Thanks and keep us update with pictures please! This give to us more enthusiasm to keep practicing waiting this bird!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Prowler111, firstly thanks for give us this beautiful Aircraft! I’m from Brazil and since I started with Flanker 2.5...lock on and others, my dream was fly any fighter that we have active on Brazilian Air Force! When Mirages came to DCS, our in Brazil already had retired from use. Now with Super Tucano it’ll be different because we are the biggest user of that, with one hundred A-29!

I know that the cockpit will be based on USA variant, but be flying this plane will be awesome! I know that probably the Brazilian livery is in you plans because the great number of users of DCS here, but I have some questions that I appreciate if you can answer:

1 - This plane will give us the Brazilian Flag as option in plane maker?

2 - We’ll have option to equip the ST with Flir or TGP?

3 - It’ll will have datalink capabilities to talk with A-10C, AV-8, F-18 and others? (I think that I read that before but don’t remember)

4 - Any plan for release this year or just 2019?

Thanks and keep us update with pictures please! This give to us more enthusiasm to keep practicing waiting this bird!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Brazilian country has been in DCS for a really long time.