Mirage 2000C Paint Kit?

==Wiggy==

Just a quick question. Did Razbam ever release an official Paint kit for the Mirage 2000? I'm currently using the Metal2Mesh Paint kit, which is the identical map to this bird and simply converting them all to the new format. I've created a Spec file Paint kit as well. But there are things missing. Such as the New Pilot Template doesn't match the FSX/P3D version. Also, the countermeasures additions to the Pylons, does anyone know where those are located. Maybe I've seen them and not recognized what or where they currently are. thanks for the help!

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

Ok, well I got the answer from Metal 2 mesh today as they are still working this one for RAZBAM I guess. There's going to be an MLU for the M2KC and as part of that the paint kit will be released along with. I guess for those of you who already knew this, old news. To me and others who did not, good info.

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

I'm using the actual paint kit for the mesh currently. It just wasn't made for the DCS version. It's for P3D. So things like the pilot and helmet are not the same. But the exterior is 100% identical. I had to make my own SPEC file PSD as well. No biggy.

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

• 3 weeks later...