RED FLAG - AGGRESSOR PVP JUNE

IronMike

Watch the video below minute 27:20, you will notice both AWACS messages in russian and english, AWACS (Darkstar) reporting in feet and NM and AWACS(1) reporting in russian in meters and KM. I can tell you was a real mess in the middle of the combat!

A0azi9JoOAQ

Well, now you have me completely lost mate, because that is the awacs on red side. the a50. and I am pretty sure you didnt get red awacs msgs on blue... why red awacs would report as darkstar is beyond me though

on blue there was only one awacs, e3. but the game handles awacs badly, as a50 and f15s dont pair well and neither do e3 and flankers. if you got mixed msgs that is because awacs radio is, well, not optimal. the only thing I can change there is not to have awacs at all.

Edited by IronMike

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, was a headache for me to receive both messages at the same time, so I was looking in the onlines videos to see if only happened to me or I was driving crazy! :D, and there you are, was in both sides! ahh another thing, the message was sent to the proper BOR number in both cases, mine was 902.

Well, now you have me completely lost mate, because that is the awacs on red side. the a50. and I am pretty sure you didnt get red awacs msgs on blue... why red awacs would report as darkstar is beyond me though

on blue there was only one awacs, e3. but the game handles awacs badly, as a50 and f15s dont pair well and neither do e3 and flankers. if you got mixed msgs that is because awacs radio is, well, not optimal. the only thing I can change there is not to have awacs at all.