Upcoming Black Shark 2 Patch Change Log

Wags

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also don't know what exactly this Fix can be.

Initial collective pitch is corrected.

This sure needs more explanation to make it really clear what this is.

I was talking about the abrupt pitch up when you slowly raise collective during take off.
Can you elaborate a little more - I never had such a "abrupt pitch up" experience...my collective pitch always does what I want according my input.

Are you talking of the Collective-stick movement or do you mean by pitch the raising of the nose or even the whole helicopter?

I thought it was the trim release trim set

causing the nose to pith up every time.

which is still not fixed.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I thought it was the trim release trim set

causing the nose to pith up every time.

which is still not fixed.

Mastif, that was a FFB-only problem that was solved in 1.1.1.1 -

Lets not start to mix apples with oranges.:)

Mastif, that was a FFB-only problem that was solved in 1.1.1.1 -

Lets not start to mix apples with oranges.:)

well I don't have FFB and my heli pitches up when trim is reset. but as Nate put it that's normal.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I don't have FFB and my heli pitches up when trim is reset
That's no surprise.

Trim-reset is a artificial helper for non-FFB user.

And you won't find a function like "trim-reset" in a real KA-50.

Trim reset always positions your "virtual" stick back to "center/neutral" - and that means a violent "pitch -up " in most cases - as you normally fly a helicopter always with a more or less forward pitch while in cruise.

;)When you got time to read:....

-Trimming the Ka-50 Black Shark <<<!!!! very important to understand this fully!

-Part 1 - Autopilot <<<this too!

-Part 2 - Autopilot

Edited by PeterP

Huh. Just now I do recall another behavior which I had forgotten about that wasn't in OBS. The helo nose would rise as soon as I applied enough collective and the helo wanted to go backwards instead of up and hovering. Perhaps this is why I had to fight the cyclic to the point of wobbling the helo up and down which made it impossible to pitch down to the exact degree of your choice? I'll try trimming the cyclic forward before pulling on the collective.

This part is correct behaviour for a Neutral trim Ka-50. Was present in BS1 too.

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--

Just a little question, and maybe i overlooked the answer in other threads:

Is there any timeframe when this patch will be available ?

Thanks.

My Rig:

ASUS P8P67 - Intel I7 2600K 3.4 Ghz (not yet OC'ed) - GeForce GTX 560 - 8GB Ram - SSD 120 GB - HDD 2 X 500 GB - TIR 5 - Saitek X52 pro

Yes - when it's done.

;)

...but having a announcement is a pretty good indicator that it is soon.

Please don't ask what "soon" means ! :D

Edit:

regarding cichldfan's posting below:

I think "soon = two weeks after it has been done" is a damn good/exact answer!

Edited by PeterP

Just a little question, and maybe i overlooked the answer in other threads:

Is there any timeframe when this patch will be available ?

Assuming that you are talking about the next patch, since the one mentioned in the OP is the currently available beta patch.

The next patch will be out 'soon' or 'when it's done' or 'two weeks' or possibly none of the above, but those are the most frequent answers to the question (regardless which patch/update you are referring to). :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Don't know why everyone's so excited.

It was initially excitement for the 1.1.2.1 BS2 upgrade patch which many are still waiting for, but I think the issue got confused a little. Nate mentioned (in passing) we wouldn't have to wait much longer. I said it was good news, then suddenly it's like an official announcement was made. :lol:

We all love getting excited around here. Don't ever feed us after midnight.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

• 3 years later...