PAK-FA Project

Don't point somebody out on something if you are not willing to explain the mistakes they made

so apparently constructivity as a personal responsibility isnt a thing anymore since we're living in the spoon-fed new order.

not making fashion choices for the emperor doesn't change the fact the emperors not wearing clothes.

Got to like a guy working on such a complex thing as a Flight model on his own. Figuring things out, and learning new skills in the process. Hats off to your hard work and dedication on this project you have taken on. Nice to see all the updates of your work. I look forward to seeing you complete your project. Good luck.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Rotor57

My Rig; Intel i7 3770K @ 3.5_32GB RAM_GTX 1080 _X55 Rhino Throttle_TM_Warthog Flight Stick_TM Pedals_28" 4K Eyeball Bleeding Monitor::doh:

Take off is optional, landing is not::pilotfly:

FC3; CA; NTTR; P51; Spitfire; F86F; Mig15; F5; KA-50; AJS 37 Viggen; UH-1H; F18C; A10-C;M2000;AV8B-N/A;Christen Eagle;

Got to like a guy working on such a complex thing as a Flight model on his own. Figuring things out, and learning new skills in the process. Hats off to your hard work and dedication on this project you have taken on. Nice to see all the updates of your work. I look forward to seeing you complete your project. Good luck.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Thanks for your support man.

• Like 1

Hi Cubanace,

been studying your recent videos, looking very good I must say, flight dynamics very realistic. During the T-50 displays I have seen there is always a large amount of vapour produced from the upper surfaces of the wing. Are you able to build this feature into your model ??

Hi Cubanace,

been studying your recent videos, looking very good I must say, flight dynamics very realistic. During the T-50 displays I have seen there is always a large amount of vapour produced from the upper surfaces of the wing. Are you able to build this feature into your model ??

still to early to tell, i would have to code a way for the condensation to go active depending on temperature and the weather in dcs to make it realistic.

After many days of searching for the pak fa cockpit blue prints I have decided to draw it my self,I will use many close up pics that I have to draw the frame and then add that to 3dx max plane to use as reference to work,I'll start on the blue print today and modeling the cockpit on Monday,also what do you guys recommend would be the best way to model a cockpit ? By using cilinder,box,plane? I thinking about using box and starting out as a tub for frame and go from there,tub as in the sides and bottom of the cockpit modeling.