PAK-FA Project

We have made our first NDA to protect our SU-57 Project Development.

Keep in mind this is just one of many NDAs and Permits that we will acquire to properly Simulate the SU-57,

Again it will take time and money I already invested more than 2k on camera gear alone, we are photo scanning and laser scanning the aircraft in order to get proper dimensions.

I am by no means a 3rd party,at this point we are only gathering all needed documentation and research in order to continue our work and meet our Goal.

FB_IMG_1587826468501.jpg

FB_IMG_1587826473745.jpg

Edited by cubanace

I am confused. Who did you make this NDA with? With ED or with Sukhoi?

Does it mean you are going to be official partner to ED to make an su-57?

Even ED itself is unable to make even a SU-27 due to lack of info, how can it be possible?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

It is nice to hear that you are back from the sinking. But the first words are just promises again, instead of going to work and getting all the models for the beta up and running again. So please ask third parties on your facebock page if they can see if the modules are still working. What shoud that? Incidentally, the models in the stable still work, so that improvements and bugs could have been worked on. To take the raisins out of your head, your team at ED will never get a payware version. Furthermore, the software for creating your model must be licensed for you and for each of your team members. So you'd better stick with the creation of free models and modules for the users. Incidentally, I supported you via PayPal with € 100. I'm still waiting for a thank you today.

Back from the Sinking ? It's called life,I moved to another location,also my brother died also I been doing nothing but studying C++ and gathering professional help to continue making the SU-57,there is alot to learn on my part still so I have to study on my free time.

In regards paypal I haven't checked my account in ages due to what I been going thru but now that I know I thank you,its good when people help my youtube channel it does help so again thank you.

In regards models yes everything is licensed by our lawyer,at this point we are gathering licensing of all sorts for research,so I am building a team and all the gear needed to take this to the next level in terms of what is possible as long as we have the will to make this happen.

I played after a long while and can't see any external skin again. Is that a bug and I've missed an update? Strangest part if I load some missiles I can see just one missile (had 4 x loaded). I then tried an empty load but still couldn't see anything external.

Specs & Wishlist:

Core i9 9900k 5.0Ghz, Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero, 64GB G.Skill Trident 3600, Asus RoG Strix 3090 OC, 2TB x Samsung Evo 970 M.2 boot. Samsung Evo 860 storage, Coolermaster H500M, ML360R AIO

HP Reverb G2, Samsung Odyssey+ WMR; VKB Gunfighter 2, MCG Pro; Virpil T-50CM v3; Slaw RX Viper v2