Upcoming Belsimtek Module? - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-02-2017, 03:24 PM   #21
Quinto

Reputation power: 0
Quinto is on a distinguished road

I would prefer the F-5E and the other modules 100% updated and finished before talking about new ones...
Quinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:50 PM   #22
Scarecrow84

Reputation power: 3
Scarecrow84 has a spectacular aura aboutScarecrow84 has a spectacular aura aboutScarecrow84 has a spectacular aura aboutScarecrow84 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev2go View Post
was was hoping for the Cobra to be first.

Team red has thier KA-50 for attack, US is lacking a attack chopper.
Agreed.

We also have enough big lumbering beast type helicopters, we really could use a Belsimtek level small and agile chopper...All things considered.
Scarecrow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 04:23 PM   #23
AndytotheD

AndytotheD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinto View Post
I would prefer the F-5E and the other modules 100% updated and finished before talking about new ones...
I'm pretty sure the F-5E is finished...
AndytotheD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 05:28 PM   #24
Pocket Sized+
Posting Rights Revoked

Pocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud View Post
I'd prefer products to be finished before talking about the next one to be honest.
....and I'd prefer if DCS modules were free.
Pocket Sized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 05:50 PM   #25
Kev2go

Reputation power: 5
Kev2go is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinto View Post
F5E as any module still has some bugs to be found and or ironed out i think ( but that goes for all final releases) , but it is in a finished state. It is no longer Early release or Beta

Build:

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Gibabyte Z97x Motherboard, Intel Core i7 4790k ; 4.0 ghz ( Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo),Kingston Hyperx DDR3 16gb ram (1866 mhz) ,
(Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia Gtx 1080 8gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; WD 1TB HDD, samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD, Samsing evo 850 pro 512 gb SSD
Kev2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:38 PM   #26
Scarecrow84

Reputation power: 3
Scarecrow84 has a spectacular aura aboutScarecrow84 has a spectacular aura aboutScarecrow84 has a spectacular aura aboutScarecrow84 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket Sized View Post
....and I'd prefer if DCS modules were free.
Bernie?
Scarecrow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:05 PM   #27
Quinto

Quinto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev2go View Post
F5E as any module still has some bugs to be found and or ironed out i think ( but that goes for all final releases) , but it is in a finished state. It is no longer Early release or Beta
Well, I still hope that at some point, they will implement compressor stalls and flame outs and complete the manual with performance data and charts.
Quinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 11:32 AM   #28
MethWolf

Reputation power: 4
MethWolf is on a distinguished road

Huey/MI-8 pilots have been waiting on promised features for years without a word about them. Something tells me you aren't going to get your unpromised features, but who knows? Maybe belsimtek just hates huey pilots.
MethWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 03:30 PM   #29
msalama

Reputation power: 31
msalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of lightmsalama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Huey/MI-8 pilots have been waiting on promised features for years without a word about them.
The Huey, AFAIK, is still missing a mechanics thermal damage model - meaning you can fly forever with your EGT, coolant and oil temps in the red - but the Hip has these modelled. Which kind of makes you wonder why they never finished the Huey, since the heavy lifting is kind of done already...

But what promised features are you talking about actually? Can't really remember if the Mi-8 is really missing anything, TBH.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:22 PM   #30
Pocket Sized+
Posting Rights Revoked

Pocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinto
still hope that at some point, they will implement compressor stalls
They were implemented when the F-5 reached release status.

In a spin/control departure the afterburners will often blow out, and the engines will stagnate.
Pocket Sized is offline   Reply With Quote