Do Belsimtek really exist? - Page 8 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2017, 12:24 AM   #71
Beamscanner

Reputation power: 3
Beamscanner has a spectacular aura aboutBeamscanner has a spectacular aura aboutBeamscanner has a spectacular aura aboutBeamscanner has a spectacular aura aboutBeamscanner has a spectacular aura about

I prefer the silence.. I can't stand empty statements, "promises", and falsehoods.

Keep it up BST!!
Old 04-14-2017, 12:44 AM   #72
BlackLion213

Reputation power: 8
BlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamscanner View Post
I prefer the silence.. I can't stand empty statements, "promises", and falsehoods.

Keep it up BST!!
Agreed!

I think much of the previous troubles with expectations came from announcing projects in their nascent stages before the details were sorted and when the project was years from coming to fruition.

The current primary focus on the next project in line (like Normandy for ED) instead of discussing early projects is the best approach. That way the next project in line (likely underway for a couple of years) is announced when the scope is well understood and the release likely happens in about a year or so. Much better than having 3-4 known projects that everyone expects to be done quickly.

In the absence of information, people create a lot of wishlist threads, but this doesn't generate angst like known projects (IMHO).

Plus, Belsimtek is working on the Hornet. We probably won't know what is next till after the Hornet release...or at least thats what I expect.

-Nick
Old 04-14-2017, 12:50 AM   #73
nrgized

Reputation power: 5
nrgized will become famous soon enoughnrgized will become famous soon enough

Hold up I gotta go get muh cup.... Tons of Kool-Aid flow'n around here!!
Old 04-14-2017, 12:58 AM   #74
Flagrum
Veteran

Reputation power: 28
Flagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of light

Who is talking about inquiring about next projects btw? Maybe you guys should also talk to other 3rd parties and also to Wags - that they better should stay silent ......

The author of this posting can not be held responsible for the content, the layout, the typography or colouring of the posting above. This is a beta version of the text and may not represent the final form of the author's thoughts. Everthing is subject to change.

[Do you use a FFB device?]

Old 04-14-2017, 01:11 AM   #75
BlackLion213

Reputation power: 8
BlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the roughBlackLion213 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrum View Post
Who is talking about inquiring about next projects btw?
Uhh...you are...right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrum View Post
... and the AH-1.
What else would this ^^ refer to?

-Nick
Closed Thread