Clickable F-15C? - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-03-2016, 11:48 AM   #11
jcbak

Reputation power: 9
jcbak is a jewel in the roughjcbak is a jewel in the roughjcbak is a jewel in the roughjcbak is a jewel in the roughjcbak is a jewel in the roughjcbak is a jewel in the roughjcbak is a jewel in the roughjcbak is a jewel in the rough

Every time I look at that F15 cockpit I think the same thing. How awesome would this thing be with a full clickable cockpit....

WIN 10, i7 4790K 4ghz, 16GB DDR3, Gigabyte Z97 MB, GTX 980ti, Antec 850w PSU, Samsung EVO 850 250GB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, Samsung 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB
jcbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 01:23 PM   #12
Weasel

Reputation power: 8
Weasel has a spectacular aura aboutWeasel has a spectacular aura aboutWeasel has a spectacular aura aboutWeasel has a spectacular aura about

Since I played F-15E Strike Eagle from Jane's, I love the Strike Eagle. I really hope there will be once a full clickable F-15E in DCS
Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 05:29 PM   #13
Pocket Sized+
Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
Pocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nicePocket Sized is just really nice

Personally I'd love a clickable 15 or 27.

One problem. If they simply (haha) went in and gave the FC3 15 a clickable cockpit/complex systems model we'd still be stuck with the same plane. There would be no difference in performance between the two, just one would be hideously more complicated to operate.

I think effort would be better to put towards, at the very least, a different F-15 variant. (Cough) strike eagle (cough)
Pocket Sized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 05:31 PM   #14
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 25
Coxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to all

An F-15E fully clickable would be nicer than the C

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A

Coxy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 05:39 PM   #15
mattebubben

Reputation power: 13
mattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nicemattebubben is just really nice

F-15E is on the way from Razbam.

Its currently on hold until air-ground radar is released but after the air-ground radar is released from ED (when the F/A-18 is released) the work will continue (plenty of work has been done already but they paused it as they needed the Air-Ground radar to continue progress when it came to allot of systems/capabilities etc).
mattebubben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 05:50 PM   #16
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 25
Coxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattebubben View Post

Its currently on hold until air-ground radar is released but after the air-ground radar is released from ED (when the F/A-18 is released) the work will continue (plenty of work has been done already but they paused it as they needed the Air-Ground radar to continue progress when it came to allot of systems/capabilities etc).
+1

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A

Coxy_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 07:52 PM   #17
FeistyLemur

Reputation power: 4
FeistyLemur has a spectacular aura aboutFeistyLemur has a spectacular aura aboutFeistyLemur has a spectacular aura aboutFeistyLemur has a spectacular aura aboutFeistyLemur has a spectacular aura about

If a full version SU-27 is done, I can die happy. I don't need any other modules.
FeistyLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 11:45 PM   #18
Domcho

Reputation power: 3
Domcho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyLemur View Post
If a full version SU-27 is done, I can die happy. I don't need any other modules.
Yeah, me too. Or MiG-29. Can we get at least 1 4th generation ASM Russian aircraft?
Domcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 10:53 AM   #19
HiJack
Veteran

Reputation power: 75
HiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to beholdHiJack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattebubben View Post

It is strange that they did not continue the development with a full F-15C then? Strange decision. Maybe ED is working on the F-15C?

Spoiler:

ASUS Z97-PRO, Socket-1150
Intel® Core i7-4770K Processor @ 4.80 GHz
32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 2133MHz CL9 4x8GB
Sapphire Radeon TRI-X R9 390X 8GB "OC"
Samsung SSD 850PRO 1TB SSD
WD 2TB Black 3,5", SATA64MB Cache, Dual Processor, 7200RPM
Windows 7 64-bit
Philips 40" 4K LED BDM4065UC
HiJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 02:58 AM   #20
TomOnSteam

Reputation power: 5
TomOnSteam has a spectacular aura aboutTomOnSteam has a spectacular aura aboutTomOnSteam has a spectacular aura aboutTomOnSteam has a spectacular aura aboutTomOnSteam has a spectacular aura about

Even if the planes were still FC3 level, but the cockpits were clickable, it would be cool. Less keyboard shortcuts then

Just the relevant cockpit buttons, like landing gear, and weapon selection, radar etc. Just so there is a cockpit control for every keyboard shortcut.