Posting Rights Revoked

Reputation power: 0
Archer7 is on a distinguished road

I want it.
Archer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:20 PM   #22
terence44

Reputation power: 14
terence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of lightterence44 is a glorious beacon of light

I hope for quil will end Mi-8 before a new aircraft !
Old 10-31-2014, 01:21 PM   #23
Chappie

Reputation power: 3
Chappie is on a distinguished road

Subliminal messaging without the subliminal. More a reminder to Belsimtek not to forget about the Mi-24.
Chappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:23 PM   #24
NeilWillis
Veteran

Reputation power: 18
NeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really niceNeilWillis is just really nice

And of course, a software developer will never remember without our reminders!

How about sending them a bunch of roses with a picture of a Hind on the card? Or perhaps wrapped around a house brick? Too subtle? Maybe!
NeilWillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:24 PM   #25
Chappie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzicato View Post
Come on, dude. Don't be starting fundamentally identical threads on the exact same subject.

I'd love a Belsimtek Hind, too, but this is a bit silly.
You mean like all those AH-1 double posts I keep seeing constantly?
Old 10-31-2014, 01:26 PM   #26
Chappie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilWillis View Post
And of course, a software developer will never remember without our reminders!

How about sending them a bunch of roses with a picture of a Hind on the card? Or perhaps wrapped around a house brick? Too subtle? Maybe!
Whatever works to get a Hind into DCS. How did an Mi-8 get in? Same way Hind will - Belsimtek development!
Old 10-31-2014, 01:40 PM   #27
AlphaOneSix
Veteran

Reputation power: 64
AlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to beholdAlphaOneSix is a splendid one to behold

How do you fit more troops into an Mi-24 than a UH-1? Note that I already know the answer (i.e. you don't fit more troops into an Mi-24) but I'd love to see someone else describe how it's done.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:08 PM   #28
Flagrum
Veteran

Reputation power: 29
Flagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOneSix View Post
How do you fit more troops into an Mi-24 than a UH-1? Note that I already know the answer (i.e. you don't fit more troops into an Mi-24) but I'd love to see someone else describe how it's done.
Same way as you fit in an elephant into a Volkswagen Beetle: open door, shove elphant in, close door!
The author of this posting can not be held responsible for the content, the layout, the typography or colouring of the posting above. This is a beta version of the text and may not represent the final form of the author's thoughts. Everthing is subject to change.

[Do you use a FFB device?]

Flagrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:55 PM   #29
outlawal2

Reputation power: 17
outlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of lightoutlawal2 is a glorious beacon of light

Then walk to the refrigerator, open the door and remove the giraffe...
Old 10-31-2014, 04:05 PM   #30
Chappie

Either way, Belsimtek is poised and positioned because of their Mi-8 to produce an Mi-24P or Mi-25. Many Belsimtek customers, including myself, are looking forward to a Hind in DCS.