Strongly prefer Mi-24V 282 24.93%
Voters: 1131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2014, 10:25 AM   #11
Chappie

Reputation power: 4
Chappie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_A View Post
you probably wont see it before the AH-1 and before they (ED) bring support for multicrew.
the Mi-24 has Pilot/Gunner configuration and its not the same as the Huey or the Mi-8

i do agree with you in general , it would be a great frame to have in DCS.
The UH-1 uses AI for each crew member except pilot--that position is you and I. No reason to wait for multiplayer cockpits and this allows online and offline play.
Chappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 12:01 PM   #12
Soulres

Reputation power: 0
Soulres is infamous around these partsSoulres is infamous around these partsSoulres is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_A View Post
you probably wont see it before the AH-1 and before they (ED) bring support for multicrew.
the Mi-24 has Pilot/Gunner configuration and its not the same as the Huey or the Mi-8
Couldnt Disagree more,What the Huey has with AI, Crew is relitivly simple,you control what/when/how-much they use,and when you switch to the co-pilot it goes on"Auto-Pilot" when really its just you and the AI Switching spots,

If it has Human Crew (Gunner-Pilot) or Human Pilot and AI Gunner(switchable) it will sell amazingly.If they Copy-Pasted the code and programming that the HUey has for the Co-Pilot it would be a Very Effective and realistic aircraft.
Soulres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #13
Chappie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulres View Post
Couldnt Disagree more,What the Huey has with AI, Crew is relitivly simple,you control what/when/how-much they use,and when you switch to the co-pilot it goes on"Auto-Pilot" when really its just you and the AI Switching spots,

If it has Human Crew (Gunner-Pilot) or Human Pilot and AI Gunner(switchable) it will sell amazingly.If they Copy-Pasted the code and programming that the HUey has for the Co-Pilot it would be a Very Effective and realistic aircraft.
Think Digital Integration Hind here. AI Gunner designated targets while you, the pilot, selected the weapons and could designate your own targets. What an AI gunner is or is not is clearly for the developer to define. I ask we as pilots be able to man either position pilot or gunner and use the UH-1 as a clear example of how that works.

Presently, with AI and I, we are a one human/3 AI killing machine and I can pilot while AI guns both front and sides. Be awesome if I could have rockets selected while copilot AI is on miniguns and side gunners are blazing away on targets.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:50 PM   #14
sniperwolfpk5

Reputation power: 9
sniperwolfpk5 has a spectacular aura aboutsniperwolfpk5 has a spectacular aura aboutsniperwolfpk5 has a spectacular aura aboutsniperwolfpk5 has a spectacular aura aboutsniperwolfpk5 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappie View Post
Think Digital Integration Hind here. AI Gunner designated targets while you, the pilot, selected the weapons and could designate your own targets. What an AI gunner is or is not is clearly for the developer to define. I ask we as pilots be able to man either position pilot or gunner and use the UH-1 as a clear example of how that works.

Presently, with AI and I, we are a one human/3 AI killing machine and I can pilot while AI guns both front and sides. Be awesome if I could have rockets selected while copilot AI is on miniguns and side gunners are blazing away on targets.
amazing idea but then huey is flying carrier lol
sniperwolfpk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:15 PM   #15
leutenant

Reputation power: 23
leutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon67 View Post
Can you please translate for non russian speaker? Google trad does not give something understandable
Q - Would it (The Hind)be done immediately after Cobra?
A - Hardly). Both of the Design bureaus have a great amount of job to be done on their drawing boards. We also couldn't announce of a great goals achieved in Cobra-project either. Assuming the design projects are closely related each other (as subsystems being considered by designer) the simpliest plan improvement might be needed. It actually might occur that Mi-24 Hind would possibly step out on the front row forcing Cobra to the background. (I wish it was so - translator's note)
Now we are working head-off on MiG-15BIS-project (according to production plan (Or as you might want "We are being encored for..." - translator's note) U a to decide what 2 choose). Being a helicopter pilot I've fallen in love with her already). Writing the manual makes me familiar with her subsystems inside-out. Not to say in a false modesty way, comprehension level of MiG's systems that are being modeled by "our staff" throughout, is much more sophisticated then that for UH-1. Work under new project is known for its enthusiasm, the team is led by real jet-fighter pilot so the outcoming must be everything but promising. I wish we could have ED-designed effects for the whole items. p/s off-top deleted for being off-toppic, sorry my forgetting on speaking about MiG-15BIS)

Last edited by leutenant; 10-27-2014 at 07:44 PM.
leutenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 11:25 PM   #16
Neon67

Reputation power: 6
Neon67 is a jewel in the roughNeon67 is a jewel in the roughNeon67 is a jewel in the roughNeon67 is a jewel in the roughNeon67 is a jewel in the roughNeon67 is a jewel in the rough

thanks leutenant
Neon67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:25 AM   #17
leutenant

Reputation power: 23
leutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of lightleutenant is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon67 View Post
thanks leutenant
My pleasure. I'm agog over Mi-24 too.
leutenant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 01:10 PM   #18
Chappie

Default Belsimtek Mi-24 Hind

The Hind is a very good option for Belsimtek development. Second most popular helo on wishlist and a beautiful combo troop transport and gunship. Think UH-1 but much larger, better weapons, and mord troops.
Old 10-31-2014, 01:14 PM   #19
BIGNEWY
Community Manager

Reputation power: 71
BIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to beholdBIGNEWY is a splendid one to behold

you like the Mi-24, dont you

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=132821
Old 10-31-2014, 01:19 PM   #20
Pizzicato

Reputation power: 17
Pizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nicePizzicato is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappie View Post
The Hind is a very good option for Belsimtek development. Second most popular helo on wishlist and a beautiful combo troop transport and gunship. Think UH-1 but much larger, better weapons, and mord troops.
Come on, dude. Don't be starting fundamentally identical threads on the exact same subject.

I'd love a Belsimtek Hind, too, but this is a bit silly.
i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster MFDs | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift
Pizzicato is offline   Reply With Quote