How I Flew a Huey in Arizona - Page 3 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-05-2013, 09:58 AM   #21
jaroslas

Reputation power: 0
jaroslas is on a distinguished road

Great reading! Thank you very much for sharing this!

HW: 15" Macbook Pro ( Late 2008 ) / 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / 8GB DDR3 RAM / 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400M / 512GB SSD Crucial M4 / Win7 64-bit / Saitek X52 Pro + TIR5 + No rudders
jaroslas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #22
Innerloop

Reputation power: 25
Innerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of lightInnerloop is a glorious beacon of light

Cool! It's good to know our flight model is on the right path.
Intel i7 6700k OC 4.6Ghz / Corsair H100i v2 / Gigabyte Z-170MX G1 Gaming / Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz / Corsair AX760 / Samsung SSD 950 Pro 512Gb (W10) / Intel SSD 240Gb / Gigabyte GTX-1080 G1 Gaming / Corsair 350D mATX / HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Rudder / TrackIR 4 / Logitech G110 Keyboard / Corsair Sabre RGB Laser Gaming Mouse / Razer Kraken Pro Headset / Dell U2515h 25" Monitor
Innerloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:49 PM   #23
BeachAV8R

Reputation power: 49
BeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to beholdBeachAV8R is a splendid one to behold

That was a great read. I went to Embry-Riddle up there in Prescott..so I enjoyed the pics. I think that lake area was around the area we called "the Dells"...

What a great opportunity and a fantastic write up..!

BeachAV8R
BeachAV8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #24
Hueyman

Reputation power: 9
Hueyman has a spectacular aura aboutHueyman has a spectacular aura aboutHueyman has a spectacular aura aboutHueyman has a spectacular aura about

MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED !

And yeah, what a great respect us customers can give to you, knowing such professional background you had.

Also looking forward to Mi-8, but I think the Huey will entertain us for a while ;-)

I7 3970X/ASUS GTX Titan Windforce 6Go/32 Gb DDR3 2400 MHz/Win 7 64bit
HW:HOTAS Warthog/MFG Crosswind/Go Flight GF-SECM & GF-46/Track IR 5

A-10C/FC3/BS2/P-51D/Huey/Mi-8/FW-190 /F-86/MiG-15/MiG-21/BF-109 K4/B-17F ?
Hueyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:32 AM   #25
aaron886
Veteran

Reputation power: 63
aaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to beholdaaron886 is a splendid one to behold

Great write-up, Alex! Thanks for being a great representative of flight simulation. (And I hope you enjoyed your time in the US!)
aaron886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:30 AM   #26
EagleEye
ED Translator

Reputation power: 29
EagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of lightEagleEye is a glorious beacon of light

Great read, thanks for sharing Alex!

Spoiler:

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|PALIT GTX970|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals
EagleEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:17 PM   #27
sSkullZnBoneZz

Reputation power: 5
sSkullZnBoneZz will become famous soon enoughsSkullZnBoneZz will become famous soon enough

Great article!
sSkullZnBoneZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:39 AM   #28
Yurgon
Campaign Testers

Reputation power: 57
Yurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to beholdYurgon is a splendid one to behold

That was truly a great read, thanks a lot for writing and sharing!
Yurgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #29
Para_Bellum

Reputation power: 11
Para_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nicePara_Bellum is just really nice

Excellent reading, thank you very much!
Para_Bellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #30
EinsteinEP

Reputation power: 21
EinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of lightEinsteinEP is a glorious beacon of light

Another ERAU-grad here, jealous both of the flight and the time spent in Prescott.

Thanks for the amazing write-up of an amazing experience!