The Cobra - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 02-09-2017, 06:30 PM   #11
Flagrum
Veteran

Reputation power: 29
Flagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLOVEwindmills View Post
I doubt there is much to say, it seems like the 24 is first in line and even that one was recently mentioned as 'not being close' or something along those lines. Probably need to wait until the F18 is out, wait for them to get back to work on the 24, then wait for them to pick up the cobra again when done with that.
That is the point: DO they intend to pick up the cobra "again"? That is all I want to know. I am not asking for updates on the progress or even a release date. Just if it is considered to be on their road-map.

Afaik all we know is, that several years ago a Cobra variant was put as a link to an empty page on their web site. Then a few months later it was gone and never ever heared about again. And that's it.
The author of this posting can not be held responsible for the content, the layout, the typography or colouring of the posting above. This is a beta version of the text and may not represent the final form of the author's thoughts. Everthing is subject to change.

[Do you use a FFB device?]

Flagrum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 09:34 PM   #12
Scarecrow84

Reputation power: 3
Scarecrow84 has a spectacular aura aboutScarecrow84 has a spectacular aura aboutScarecrow84 has a spectacular aura aboutScarecrow84 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrum View Post
That is the point: DO they intend to pick up the cobra "again"? That is all I want to know. I am not asking for updates on the progress or even a release date. Just if it is considered to be on their road-map.

Afaik all we know is, that several years ago a Cobra variant was put as a link to an empty page on their web site. Then a few months later it was gone and never ever heared about again. And that's it.
I agree, some clear info on the Cobra would be much appreciated.
Scarecrow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:12 PM   #13
Focha

Reputation power: 12
Focha is on a distinguished road

Still waiting for the AH-1. Eagerly waiting for it... Because:

a) Attack helicopters are fun;

b) Belsimtek do helicopters like no other team, at least regarding FM;

c) It a blast for multi crew, I've been having a great time with the Gazelle (although the FM of Gazelle doesn't feel like a real helicopter, feels more like a script or something...)

d) Two AH-1S or W can be devastating in the battle field.
ASUS P5Q-PRO|E8400 @ 3.00GHz|8 GB DDR2 Black Dragon Quad Channel @ 800 MHz|NVIDIA GF GTX 660 2 Gb|SB X-Fi Audio|500 Gb HD SATA III Main|250 Gb HD SATA II Backup|TIR4|Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Pedals|Win 7 64 bits
Focha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 06:25 PM   #14
Justificus

Reputation power: 7
Justificus is just really niceJustificus is just really niceJustificus is just really niceJustificus is just really niceJustificus is just really niceJustificus is just really niceJustificus is just really niceJustificus is just really niceJustificus is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focha View Post
Still waiting for the AH-1. Eagerly waiting for it...
+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

System Specs:
Spoiler:
ASUS Maximus VII, i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 970 SSC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 GT Super Gaming Modular Full Tower Computer Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Track IR5, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII Assets Pack,
Justificus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:33 PM   #15
Ghost_Dragon03

Reputation power: 0
Ghost_Dragon03 is on a distinguished road

Quote:

c) It a blast for multi crew, I've been having a great time with the Gazelle (although the FM of Gazelle doesn't feel like a real helicopter, feels more like a script or something...)

+1 +1 +1 +1
Old 03-26-2017, 12:22 AM   #16
sirscorpion

Reputation power: 2
sirscorpion is on a distinguished road

I agree would like to get some news on it, and which model it will be. BlueFor needs a decent attack helo and I hope its Zulu, or at least a Whisky.
sirscorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 10:51 PM   #17
CapableJet7

CapableJet7 will become famous soon enoughCapableJet7 will become famous soon enoughCapableJet7 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

+1
Old 03-28-2017, 05:42 AM   #18
Torso

Torso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the roughTorso is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Belsimtek has yet to prove they can do multi-crew. I have a Huey that would like to speak with you if you have other insight into the function.
Torso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:24 AM   #19
Focha

Reputation power: 12
Focha is on a distinguished road
Default The Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torso View Post
Belsimtek has yet to prove they can do multi-crew. I have a Huey that would like to speak with you if you have other insight into the function.

Sure they can do it. After all the modules they did, why thinking otherwise?

It's not implemented, does not necessarily mean it can't be done. Plus there are still some glitches in the way multicrew works.

Nevertheless, please give us an AH-1W!

Sent from Tapatalk.
ASUS P5Q-PRO|E8400 @ 3.00GHz|8 GB DDR2 Black Dragon Quad Channel @ 800 MHz|NVIDIA GF GTX 660 2 Gb|SB X-Fi Audio|500 Gb HD SATA III Main|250 Gb HD SATA II Backup|TIR4|Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Pedals|Win 7 64 bits

Last edited by Focha; 03-29-2017 at 04:28 AM.
Focha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:25 AM   #20
TripRodriguez

Reputation power: 4
TripRodriguez is on a distinguished road

Me too! I defer to you guys on the "which variant" topic, but I'd really like confirmation that we will get the Cobra eventually.

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gYiSBwy0t0
TripRodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote