Notices

Old 12-30-2016, 04:20 PM   #11
RNeves

Reputation power: 0
RNeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past

F-15 what??

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

Je Suis Dégueulasse
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB
RNeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 05:20 PM   #12
Dudikoff

Reputation power: 31
Dudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of lightDudikoff is a glorious beacon of light

I hope there's still some news (besides the DCS newsletter) incoming today regarding all this Belsimtek stuff.
i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1 btn 2 axis gameport joystick, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are absolutely useless. Just passing time till DCS: F-14..

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!
Dudikoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 07:41 PM   #13
RNeves

RNeves has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yep!!! To me it felt like the mountain gave birth to a rat...

Maybe that's just the hype train on us....

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

Je Suis Dégueulasse
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB
RNeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 03:32 PM   #14
probad

Reputation power: 10
probad is just really niceprobad is just really niceprobad is just really niceprobad is just really niceprobad is just really niceprobad is just really niceprobad is just really niceprobad is just really niceprobad is just really niceprobad is just really niceprobad is just really nice

man even celebrity tabloids are grounded in logic more sound than some of the speculation here smh
probad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 03:46 PM   #15
Drag0nWIng+
Posting Rights Suspended

Drag0nWIng is on a distinguished road

so the next bst released project is f18?
not bad, but what's the next one after 18?
It's the same question for the Eagle dynamic.
Drag0nWIng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 07:57 PM   #16
Schnelli

Schnelli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
not bad, but what's the next one after 18?
It's the same question for the Eagle dynamic.
Well, ED has a good amount of projects on their list. Mostly WW2 stuff like the P-47 Thunderbolt, the Me-262 and the carrier module and according to Silver-Dragon's roadmal also a F-16 and maybe an AH-64. (but i personally dont think that they still plan the F-16) And Belsimtek still has a Mi-24, AH-1 and a F-15 as potential modules.
Schnelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 03:05 PM   #17
dali

Reputation power: 12
dali is a jewel in the roughdali is a jewel in the roughdali is a jewel in the roughdali is a jewel in the roughdali is a jewel in the roughdali is a jewel in the rough

AH64 Longbow is long time on ED wish list...
dali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 11:11 PM   #18
Flagrum
Veteran

Reputation power: 30
Flagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of lightFlagrum is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BST Website
(...) and will resume work on another project that had been suspended, which will be unveiled soon.
I am (still) looking forward to hear more about this!

And if you BST guys are already at it ... is the Cobra still on your road map?

(Yeah, I know, but worth a try, right?)

Flagrum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 08:50 PM   #19
Kev2go

Reputation power: 6
Kev2go has a spectacular aura aboutKev2go has a spectacular aura aboutKev2go has a spectacular aura aboutKev2go has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnelli View Post
Well, ED has a good amount of projects on their list. Mostly WW2 stuff like the P-47 Thunderbolt, the Me-262 and the carrier module and according to Silver-Dragon's roadmal also a F-16 and maybe an AH-64. (but i personally dont think that they still plan the F-16) And Belsimtek still has a Mi-24, AH-1 and a F-15 as potential modules.
apart from ww2 modules and the ww2 map dont forget ED is also working towards a launcher merge, aka DC 2.5, as well as a WIP straight of Hormuz map.

yup they got plenty on thier plate. sometimes it seems they bite on more than they can chew. at this rate its seems that evne the F14 may just release sooner than the F\A18. ( at least my prediction because LN has shown far more WIP stuff) we hadnt have had any real major updates on the F18 since those pictures of the cockpit they provided back in 2015. To that theyve only really said thier doing coding and brought in BST to assist.

Build:

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Gibabyte Z97x Motherboard, Intel Core i7 4790k ; 4.0 ghz ( Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo),Kingston Hyperx DDR3 16gb ram (1866 mhz) ,
(Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia Gtx 1080 8gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; WD 1TB HDD, samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD, Samsing evo 850 pro 512 gb SSD

Last edited by Kev2go; 02-27-2017 at 08:53 PM.
Kev2go is online now   Reply With Quote