Syia not showing in the module manager

Simicro

Hi,

I've just bought SuperCarrier and Syria.

Syria is not showing in the module manager so I cannot install it.

Maybe it is because it is Early Access, so only for Open Beta DCS?

I'm running DCS 2.5.6 Stable.

Otherwise I'll open a support ticket.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

• ED Team

Hi,

Syria is only on open beta currently.

As soon as we are happy we have a stable open beta it will be pushed to the stable version.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Oh I see... Anyway money not 'lost' but invested for the 'war effort' until the module is released. I'm doing a little come-back to DCS after a 2 year absence, so I'm not aware of the latest news in details.

Not all early access modules are restricted to Open Beta right?

By the way, nice to see you again if you remember me.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

• ED Team
Oh I see... Anyway money not 'lost' but invested for the 'war effort' until the module is released. I'm doing a little come-back to DCS after a 2 year absence, so I'm not aware of the latest news in details.

Not all early access modules are restricted to Open Beta right?

By the way, nice to see you again if you remember me.

Good to have you back!

All new modules released start in open beta first, it is our public test build and helps us iron out any problems before they get sent to the stable version.

I don't have a date yet but hopefully it wont be to long.

You can install open beta if you wish, it is a separate install from stable, or change your stable version to open beta.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Thank you for your fast and clear replies, much appreciated.

Thanks for the tip for running DCS Open Beta in parallel to the stable version but for various reasons, I prefer to have one and only stable installation.

So as I understand the Super Carrier is not available yet for the stable version?

- Tony -

Solved.

I got the Super Carrier in the Mission Editor in the stable version.

- Tony -