Differences between A-10C and A-10C II

Mr.Scar

Hey,

I just picked up the Hog and have only a few hours in it, but since i hear that A-10C II is coming I have started to look what exactly will the differences be. I dug through the internet and some ED forum posts, but only found bits of pieces of info. Or maybe simple since I am still a rookie when it comes to the Hog, I am not sure at what to look excatly.

So far I found out that the "new" Hog will get the Scorpion HMCS and will have more engine power.

So i hope this is not a stupid request, but if possible, can you guys please provide more legit info about the upgraded package in comparison to the Hog we currently have?

I am not asking for the features that DCS will have, only for the real life ones, so that i can see what to expect.

Many thanks for the feedback and information.

Also sorry if a thread like this already exists somehwere, was not able to find it.

Thank you very much, was asking for real world things, but this is even better.

As for the Engine power thing, yeah in the meantime I was looking for info after i made this topic. Seems I was mistaken and misunderstood something. So my bad, but thank you for correcting me.