Number and types of radios onboard the Hind?

Looney

Does the Hind carry the same type and number of radios as the Mi-8? So R-863, R-828 and Yadro HF radio?

:book:

<…>

6.33. Аппаратура связи

В состав аппаратуры связи входят:

• связная радиостанция «Карат-М24» («Ядро-1Г»);
  • командная радиостанция Р-860-1 (Р-863);
  • коротковолновая радиостанция «Эвкалипт-М24»;
  • самолётное переговорное устройство СПУ-8;
  • магнитофон МС-61.

<…>

Edited by S.E.Bulba
update.

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use Google Translate.

For the non-Cyrillic friends, that's the Yadro-1G, R-863, R-828, SPU-8 intercom, and an MS-61 loudspeaker for the announcer.

By the way, thanks for providing such good info all the time Sebulba!

:thumbup:

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use Google Translate.

The Mi-24 has the R-828, a Jadro equivalent and a R-863 equivalent. However, the model we are getting (currently) does not have a tuning panel for the R-863. It will have 20 preset frequencies, much like in the Mi-8, and these will be preset "on the ground".

This R-828 is located behind the pilot's left elbow, the Jadro by his left forearm and the R-863 above the head of the collective, with its red-cross selector dialler. The SPU-8 is located below the ARK-15 radio compass, which is equivalent to the ARK-9 in the Mi-8 module.

So Mi-24's radios will need to have presets made by mission editors for multiplayer missions, otherwise they might be unable to communicate with other airframes, or ATC/ground forces.

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg