Flaming Cliffs Manual

JimMack

Hi Jim, Thanks for the reply. I was looking for womewhere in the USA to get it to avoid the shipping charges from the UK. Dave

How about here:

http://www.gogamer.com/Manual-for-Lock-On-and-Flaming-Cliffs-expansion-Front-Page_stcVVproductId4760356VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

• Like 1

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

• 1 year later...

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

is there any manual in USA that I can order instead of having it shipped oversea? I have asked matt on www.amazon.com about it. I dont want to burden his time to answer my messae. so I am sure someone else probably know where to order the FC 1.12 manual.

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

wow nobody else has the answer on where to get the book? or are they running out of stock. I know FC2.0 is coming. but I would like to have the collection of Eagle Dynamics toys :D

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

• ED Team
wow nobody else has the answer on where to get the book? or are they running out of stock. I know FC2.0 is coming. but I would like to have the collection of Eagle Dynamics toys :D

Unfortunately only available from TFC in the UK;

http://fighter-collection.com/pages/tfc/flight%20simulation/index.php

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

• 2 weeks later...

Is the FC1 manual going to be updated for FC2? i.e is it worth waiting for FC2 to come out before buying the current manual because there will be "updates" to it?

~~~ Win7 64bit // i5 2500K @4.2Ghz // ASUS P8P67 Pro ~~~

~~~ H50 Cooler // 12GB 1600 DDR3 // EVGA GTX580 SC ~~~

~~~ TMW // Combat Pedals // TrackIR 4 ~~~

It already on order... just curious

Edited by SY_KO

~~~ Win7 64bit // i5 2500K @4.2Ghz // ASUS P8P67 Pro ~~~

~~~ H50 Cooler // 12GB 1600 DDR3 // EVGA GTX580 SC ~~~

~~~ TMW // Combat Pedals // TrackIR 4 ~~~

• 1 month later...

I previously purchased the FC spiral bound manual from the fighter collection website. Will we get a FC version 2 spiral bound manual in the same format as the one I currently own as it does say in the announcent that there will be a new manual? Is it worthwhile to purchase bearing in mind that I already own v1.1 manual? PS excuse any typos as doing this from my iPhone while waiting at train station to collect my better half after a long day at the office.

Edited by Konovalov

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Is the FC1 manual going to be updated for FC2? i.e is it worth waiting for FC2 to come out before buying the current manual because there will be "updates" to it?

I'd like to know too please.

I've just purchased and am downloading Flaming Cliffs 2 (never owned FC V 1, just Lock On) Have already purchased Black Shark and bought its spiral bound manual from Amazon a while back.

How relevant will the original Flaming Cliffs spiral bound manual be to Flaming Cliffs 2? I'd really like this type of manual for FC2 and wonder how compatible the FC manual will be or if there will be a FC2 one and if so, when?

Thanks

I'm not an expert on the LOMAC/FC series, but it seems to me all you need is the below for whats changed in FC2.

http://lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=1671&scr=default

Thanks, if we can just get some official confirmation there will be no FC 2 spiral bound manual and the original FC one is adequate I'll go ahead and buy that, don't want to buy and find a newer version will be released soon :)

Cheers.

• ED Team
Thanks, if we can just get some official confirmation there will be no FC 2 spiral bound manual and the original FC one is adequate I'll go ahead and buy that, don't want to buy and find a newer version will be released soon :)

Cheers.

We have no more Flaming Cliffs manual left in stock.

We are discussing with printers the printing of the FC2 manual. As soon as we have news about availability and price, I will make a post.

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

We have no more Flaming Cliffs manual left in stock.

We are discussing with printers the printing of the FC2 manual. As soon as we have news about availability and price, I will make a post.

Thanks Very Much :thumbup: