Mirage F1

Iberian

• 3 weeks later...

I just wondering has any work started on F1 or we are still waiting on completion of c-101 (since C-101 is probably the most complete module in DCS in my book...?

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

What about if they leave the work made as an open source community module?

Why would any business do that? Aviodev's time& effort have value, why simply throw that out half done, never to be compensated for what (if any) is done

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

What about if they leave the work made as an open source community module?

Honestly, we don't know what a state of it is... is it being worked, on hold...? Last info was from mid-2019 or so...

The work done on C-101 is excellent and I real hope AvioDev produce a new module.

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

• 3 weeks later...

So it's been quite a while since we've had an update on the mirage F-1. Vibora has said their priority is the C-101 which I appreciate and respect. I love that aircraft and I'm very happy with my purchase(s) of it. That being said, Id like to ask Aviodev for a 2020 end of the year update on the F-1 sometime between Christmas and the new year. What ever progress there has been on it I would be grateful to hear whether its just art or coding or a road map of sorts.

AvioDev is a polar opposite of Razbam - they stick to what they have on their plate and don't ask for seconds if they haven't finished. I appreciate that.

Still, I'm really looking forward to seeing this on the Cold War server, love the F1 in Spanish camo.

Dassault_Mirage_F1CE%2C_Spain_-_Air_Force_AN0695821.jpg

[picture from Wikipedia]

• Like 4

DCS module wishlist: F-104S ASA-M Starfighter / F-111F Aardvark / F-4E Phantom II / J 35F2 Draken / J-7M AirGuard / Kfir C.2 / MiG-17F / MiG-21 Bison / Mirage F1 / Su-17M4 / Su-24M / Yak-9U

• 1 month later...