Cold start

Dav IRL

I cant seem to figure out why my interior and exterior lights are not switching on from a cold start. What am I missing?

Sent from my SM-T395 using Tapatalk

The module!, It isn't released yet :D I'm guessing you mean the A10-C not A10-C II, as this is the latter's forum lol!

Have you got the battery and Inverter turned on? APU running?, APU generator on? Then check position of the pinky switch on the left throttle, make sure its in the rear position and not the centre one (pinky switch is for external lights only though). Check the light switch positions, make sure the dimmer switches are turned clockwise. With those systems turned on they should work. Try to turn on the Emergency Lights to the right of the battery master panel, these should work with nothing turned on. There is a bug ATM which stops the position lights from flashing when you have this selected on the lights panel however..

Hope this helps...

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

The module!, It isn't released yet :D I'm guessing you mean the A10-C not A10-C II, as this is the latter's forum lol!

Have you got the battery and Inverter turned on? APU running?, APU generator on? Then check position of the pinky switch on the left throttle, make sure its in the rear position and not the centre one (pinky switch is for external lights only though). Check the light switch positions, make sure the dimmer switches are turned clockwise. With those systems turned on they should work. Try to turn on the Emergency Lights to the right of the battery master panel, these should work with nothing turned on. There is a bug ATM which stops the position lights from flashing when you have this selected on the lights panel however..

Hope this helps...

Thanks for the detailed reply. I will try the pink and let you know how I go. Thank you

4.8 I7, 1080, TMW&T, SSD, VKB MK.IV.