MiG-29 Systems Interaction Sim vs IRL

Horns

I know the the FC3 aircraft don't have the Advanced Systems Modelling of the full fidelity modules. I'm curious about how faithful the -29's interaction with the main systems that are there (man-machine interface) are to the real deal. I know a lot of stuff won't be there, but I'm curious about things like whether I'd be able to use IRL -29 information to learn the radar modes it does have (ie I wouldn't mind if LTWS is completely omitted, but if it is included, would using it be something like it was on the real thing).

I ask mainly because I see a few books and a manual available, and I wanted to know if they might be useful for learning the systems that are there, and also because I hear the F-15 radar modes that are included diverge significantly from the real thing, so I thought that might be true of the Fulcrum too.

Thanks

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)

Man machine interface in the real 29A is terrible. There are barely any HOTAS functions, the early IRST is close to useless in BVR, so is the radar. If you take a look at the main left panel you find the radar and sensor controls. In reality you need to adjust a ton of pre-defined paremeters to get a radar lock and track, while fiddling with switches and knobs on the main panel. The german 29G manual, which is available on the net gives you a decent idea.

Man machine interface in the real 29A is terrible. There are barely any HOTAS functions, the early IRST is close to useless in BVR, so is the radar. If you take a look at the main left panel you find the radar and sensor controls. In reality you need to adjust a ton of pre-defined paremeters to get a radar lock and track, while fiddling with switches and knobs on the main panel. The german 29G manual, which is available on the net gives you a decent idea.

Thanks for replying, I hadn’t considered it might be changed because it needed improvement. Much appreciated

Modules: [A-10C] [AJS 37] [AV8B N/A] [F-5E] [F-14] [F/A-18C] [FC3] [Ka-50] [M-2000C] [Mig-21 bis] [NTTR] [PG] [SC]

Intel i7-12700F, Nvidia GTX 3080, MSI MPG Z690 Carbon WiFi, 32GB DDR4 @ 1600 MHz, SteelSeries Apex Pro, Razer Basilisk 3

VKB Gunfighter 3 w/ F-14 grip, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster MFD Cougars x2, MFG Crosswind,

DSD Flight Series button controller, XK-24, Oculus Rift (HM-A)