Realteus ForceFeel Haptic Pad Review

Not the best thing to plug on here, folk have been waiting months for orders with no updates or contact from the company. Looks a bit like a scam.

Scratch that hadn't watched the video until the end (at work). Would be nice for Realteus to update their blog a little more often, at least once a month to update people.

Scratch that hadn't watched the video until the end (at work). Would be nice for Realteus to update their blog a little more often, at least once a month to update people.

Yup, I think they have some work ahead of them to fix their rep, I literally got hit by 12+ people in PMs soon as I posted I had a review copy, all of them pissed.

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

Yup, I think they have some work ahead of them to fix their rep, I literally got hit by 12+ people in PMs soon as I posted I had a review copy, all of them pissed.

Pull the review.

They are not worth dealing with. I am going to contact my CC company to claw my money back. I can understand delays in production, but I cannot countenance ignoring emails from concerned customers.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

Why should he pull the review?

He stated clearily that he reviewed the product, not the company.

He can't be liable or control their way of doing business, but he can show of their product. I'm sure there is a lot of people who knows nothing about the issues, that still look for the product on Youtube.

Why should he pull the review?

He stated clearily that he reviewed the product, not the company.

He can't be liable or control their way of doing business, but he can show of their product. I'm sure there is a lot of people who knows nothing about the issues, that still look for the product on Youtube.

Looking past my personal feelings, you are probably right. At least Jabbers is giving some warning to prospective "customers" that is not available unless you look for it.

I wish I knew more before I ordered it. I have buttkicker gamer 2, but it is very noisy, despite my chair being seated on metalastic mountings; yet I can't really do without it. I tried ordering Andre's Jetseat, but they were out of stock and then came across Realteus.

I failed to do my due diligence and am stuck in limbo with no communication from Realteus whatsoever and even the website disappears from time to time.

I really do not understand why they can't even answer a simple email from concerned customers. All it needed was a simple explanation just like Jabbers was lucky enough to receive.

But for ordinary non high profile customers they don't even bother replying.

Edited by Tinkickef

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

I hear you man, it has happened to me in other hobbies sadly, always sucks when you're promised or expecting a fast delivery, but then you get no communication and nothing instead.

If they don't delivery and you get a refund, I can recommend Andre's jetseat, they use the same software and it's fantastic!

Hope it gets solved :)

Ya im not gonna pull the review unless someone can show me its a scam. From what I've seen he does deliver the product but its taking 6+ months for some people to get it.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

But what exactly makes Realtus Jetseat so special over Andres version?

I actually planned to get one of his seats for quite some time now.

I have the older jetseat so cant speak for the most recent one, but the realteus one is more comfortable. The older jetseat i cant even use because it hurts after 30 minutes of use...

But what exactly makes Realtus Jetseat so special over Andres version?

"Andres" version (JetSeat) was made by Gametrix - rumor say that no longer produced, probable he have stock.

Realteus seems a budget version of JetSeat - initially they are linked in Gametrix page.

So no reason for buy Realteus instead "Andres" JetSeat, unless this last became unavailable.

29th March for me. I’ve little hope of actually receiving anything from Realteus, hence my FSE order with Andre. He is a man who delivers, and knows all too well about customer service and satisfaction.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

From what I've seen he does deliver the product but its taking 6+ months for some people to get it.

But really man; waiting for more than 6 months to receive the seat? I really think that this should be mentionend in your video, so that users may get the full picture and judge, if they wanna place an order with that company. It would have been fair, to at least mention the other source for buying a comparable seat, imho. Otherwise you could get the impression that the seat tested by you, could be the superior one, which it obviously isn`t.

• Like 1

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

Pull the review.

They are not worth dealing with. I am going to contact my CC company to claw my money back. I can understand delays in production, but I cannot countenance ignoring emails from concerned customers.

good afternoon

Given the situation and since Realteus does not respond, what could be the legal or direct action for them to return our money? Is there really the possibility of recovering our money?

Thanks in advance for any clarification. Goodbye

good afternoon

Given the situation and since Realteus does not respond, what could be the legal or direct action for them to return our money? Is there really the possibility of recovering our money?

I guess depending on the payment method you chose and conditions.

Me being silly I want to think they are mega busy with the "may batch" delivery; kind of their only priority.

Once shipping begins, I think they could turn their heads towards fixing and dealing with each individual case.

But I might be too naive.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I guess depending on the payment method you chose and conditions.

Me being silly I want to think they are mega busy with the "may batch" delivery; kind of their only priority.

Once shipping begins, I think they could turn their heads towards fixing and dealing with each individual case.

But I might be too naive.

good afternoon Tundra

I had a visa directly and I expected them to meet deadlines but the reality has shown that it is not like that. to recover an amount as small as € 169.

But in my case, how could I claim my money back? Thank you for your quick response.

good afternoon

I don't know the relevant laws in your particular country, but since I contacted Realtus and got no reply, nor goods supplied within a reasonable timeframe, here in the UK I can make a claim to my credit card company under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

But really man; waiting for more than 6 months to receive the seat? I really think that this should be mentionend in your video, so that users may get the full picture and judge, if they wanna place an order with that company. It would have been fair, to at least mention the other source for buying a comparable seat, imho. Otherwise you could get the impression that the seat tested by you, could be the superior one, which it obviously isn`t.

The deal is, i get a product for review, that product is what i review. Comparing it to another product of which I paid my own money for gives slight bias to the viewer which is why it is left out. I explained the issues going on with this company from what I've heard from community members, This was not hidden in any way. if the viewer chooses to watch part of the video and not the whole thing and make a judgement call that's on the viewer. If the viewer watches the whole thing and still order the product even after I recommend that you don't, that is also on the viewer. I get that some of you are pissed about purchasing this and not receiving it for so long... I sympathize. But my job as it relates to an agreement with Realteus was, they send me a product, I do a review on it and that is what I've done. The format I've chosen is this, and I will not change it because of a bad product review and because people feel they were cheated, something that again is not my fault.... but i sympathize.

I don't know the relevant laws in your particular country, but since I contacted Realtus and got no reply, nor goods supplied within a reasonable timeframe, here in the UK I can make a claim to my credit card company under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

Thanks i believe that here is the same

Yeah, seeing someone getting a product for free which you paid for and have seen no trace of it for now 10+ month pisses you off a bit. But I think he did a fair review adding that disclaimer at the end. I think I wouldn't be less angry If I knew what I was getting myself into instead of reading the buy now just 5 left of the December batch status and thinking they already had the product in their Warehouse.

Yeah, seeing someone getting a product for free which you paid for and have seen no trace of it for now 10+ month pisses you off a bit. But I think he did a fair review adding that disclaimer at the end. I think I wouldn't be less angry If I knew what I was getting myself into instead of reading the buy now just 5 left of the December batch status and thinking they already had the product in their Warehouse.

Look at the silver line, they sent the unit to a popular DCS youtuber on purpose so they want to grow a positive reputation besides getting ready to ship May batch.

I mean, if they have become a scam, there is no point of getting public again.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I think I wouldn't be less angry If I knew what I was getting myself into instead of reading the buy now just 5 left of the December batch status and thinking they already had the product in their Warehouse.

Ya that kind of crap is really annoying. If you dont have product that is immediately available to ship, dont put "5 left" on your website.

I paid my $300 AUS dollars back in April.

Emailed them in May was advised would be around end of July and still nothing.

Sent an email on the 5th September had an auto reply from Realteus on the 7th September advising (Your request is being reviewed by our support staff. We aim to be with you within 48 hours) and of course nothing.

I’m still holding onto hope that I will get the Realteus seat but I’m not holding my breath.

At least Jabbers had some communication with Realteus.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]