WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET Mi-8MTV2 and UH-1H MULITCREW? - Page 7 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-10-2019, 02:54 AM   #61
msalama
Veteran

Quote:
the anti collision light still bleeds through the cockpit
Not on my end anymore. Which version are you on? Because this was definitely fixed a couple of updates ago.
Old 09-10-2019, 03:58 PM   #62
hazzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama View Post
Not on my end anymore. Which version are you on? Because this was definitely fixed a couple of updates ago.
It no longer goes into the cockpit panel. But goes into the crew area behind the pilot. This never used to happen.
Old 09-11-2019, 05:24 PM   #63
Cowboy10uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by msalama View Post
Latest open beta version..

Look guys, don’t get me wrong I love the Huey and consider it one of the finest helo simulations ever produced, BUT after 6 years I think we have to accept that further development and any promised features that are not here by now are likely not happening.

Now for those of you who still hold onto the dream that it will happen, fair play to you, you’re a hell of a lot more optimistic than me. Myself I’m now in the believe it when I see it area of this journey.

All I was doing was giving MY opinion on whether or not we will get Multicrew for our Helos, which I no longer believe we will.

I still fly the Huey at least twice a week, I still get immense joy out of it despite the odd bug, if they released a V2 like the KA50, I would purchase in a heartbeat. But my reply’s here are purely my opinion on the ops question.

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot
Cowboy10uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 02:33 AM   #64
msalama
Veteran

Quote:
crew area behind the pilot
Ah, OK, haven't noticed this. But then, I haven't flown the bird much lately.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:09 AM   #65
danvac

Anyway old problem is fixed...new one created...but without multicrew you should be overloaded enough to not care about area behind crew.
danvac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 11:34 AM   #66
swatstar98

Back to the topic, multicrew in mi-8 is a must.