Flexible sight not working

Passero

I just started flying the Huey so I started with the training missions.

At one point in the weapons training mission, he asks me to press "M"to enable the flexible sight which should allow me to aim...

But nothing happens when I press M... I mapped the "Flexible sight toggle" to my joystick and nothing happens as well...

I tried all kinds of buttons first, for example enable the toggle at the back of the sight but that doesn't do much either...

My weapons are armed (or in safe) so light is red (or green) and I have selected the rockets but no matter what happens, I don't see anything on the sight display...

Because of this, the mission won't continue either... I can take off and shoot and so on but I can't enable that sight which makes it difficult to aim...

I also tried this in my own mission where I set the heli warm on the runway but I have the same issue...

Flexible sight not working

If u r talking about the pilot sight (which isn’t the flexible sight I know)....do u the mean the sight is not coming down or it doesn’t light? Have u tried this toggle switch? This turns on the orange aiming thingy lol5a6ac18c919f97f15746012122bd3032.jpg

No 2 brings the sight down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes so it seems the training mission is broke... if I do it in my own mission, it’s working fine but I have to flip switch nr 1. This isn’t mentioned in the training mission and even if I do so, nothing happens... oh well, I’ll read the manual and some YT videos on how to use the aim properly.

The training mission has some small buggs that at least could be "bypassed" easily if you just know how, at least before.

When the instructor says to hit 'M', you should hit 'RShift+M' then 'RCtrl+M', one will bring down the pilot sight, the other turn it on. Then the mission should continue.

But there is another one. When he ask you to activate one of your side gunners with a key combination including 3 or 4 (not numpad, and I don't remember which one), use the other of the two.

But I haven't tested it myself for a while so if it has become even more bugged I don't know.

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5