DCS Northern Europe by Starway

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

can i use this mod alongside vith DCS Vietnam? using summer, spring and winter seasons with Northern Europe but leaving fall season to DCS Vietnam?

MB: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E \ CPU: i9-9900K NZXT Kraken X52\ DDR4: 3000MHz G.SKILL Trident Z Royal 32Gb RAM \

VID: MSI Nvidia RTX4070 12GB \ MON: Samsung ue49ks8000 49'', Lilliput 8'' x2

CNTRL: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog \ Saitek Combat Rudder pedals \ TrackIR 5 \ Thrustmaster MFD Cougar Pack

I used this mod with DCS 1.2.16 and it gave the terrain an amazing look and feeling.:thumbup:

I am really looking forward for Starway to release the modification for the new terrain engine.

for the meantime I am using an excellent looking but in alpha phase terrain mod from B3OP.

look for it since I am not going to put a link here for obvious reasons:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

I use it with 1.5.2 it works fine

It's true, but:

The last uploaded version of this mod is not recommended to be used with DCS 1.5. Right now I am working on a complete redesign of the textures, making them compatible with the new engine.

Best

SW

фил фоба не слаще...

i5-3570K, 24GB DDR3-1600, 6GB GTX1060, Win7x64

• 1 month later...

I also waiting for an update of this mod, but in the meantime, however, I'm using it well with the current DCSW 1.5.3 version, although there are some missing textures, like TWR etc. I hope Stairway it will be over soon this beautiful mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

I also waiting for an update of this mod, but in the meantime, however, I'm using it well with the current DCSW 1.5.3 version, although there are some missing textures, like TWR etc. I hope Stairway it will be over soon this beautiful mod.

Me too.

Yes, yes. That's the last screenshoots showing a lot nicer ground textures. Much, much better than they are, for example, some of which have agricultural land on the mountain heights.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Everything is possible ...

The textures you see there are from the classic and available Starway N Europe mod. With basic folder editing (like mentioned elsewhere) it works fine in 1.5+

Nearly. This is, without a doubt, textures from Starway. But not "from the classic and available Starway N Europe mod".

You can try to compare yourself.

From ED:

Screen_160129_133519.jpg

"from the classic and available Starway N Europe mod":

spring:

7859531.jpg

summer:

7856459.jpg

autumn:

7857483.jpg

Edited by Alacc17

фил фоба не слаще...